No Surprises - RB

Description: Where Y/n and Rebecca are both on Bantr and instead of talking to Sam on there (like in the show) Rebecca is unknowingly talking to Y/n

Description: Where Y/n and Rebecca are both on Bantr and instead of talking to Sam on there (like in the show) Rebecca is unknowingly talking to Y/n. After multiple hook-ups and the news after her father, Rebecca also has to work out her feelings.

Rebecca was stood with Sassy and Keeley in a hidden corner, Rebecca continuously looking over at you talking to Colin and Dani. She let out a big sigh before whispering to the two girls, "I think i might have to finish with Y/n."

"What?!"

"Yeah." Rebecca let out another sigh.

"Rebecca, you don't see your effect on that girl like I do. She lights up when she sees you or whenever your name is mentioned. Its gonna fucking break her."

"But i can't keep leading her on Keeley."

"You like her don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"So what's the fucking problem?"

"I'm too afraid of hurting her. I've never done this before-"

"What shagging a woman?" Sassy blurted.

"... technically yes. I just don't think I'm ready."

"Then if that's how you feel babes then do what you need to do." Keeley placed her hand on Rebecca's.

"Oh God why does she have to be so smiley all the time." Rebecca sighed walking off towards you. "Hey."

"Hi." You greeted back with a wide smile, Rebecca getting a greeting back from Colin and Dani.

"Y/n. Can i pull you for a quick chat." You nod as you follow her upstairs to her old room.

"What's this all about?" You smirk slightly.

"I need to talk to you." She emphasises her serious tone causing your face to drop as she sits you down on her old bed beside her. "I have had so much fun over these past few weeks. And i really,... really like you."

"Me too."

"But i think we should just put a pin in it for a moment. I've never done this with woman before and to be honest i don't think im ready for any relationship. And i don't want to continue this when im not 100% sure, i don't want to hurt you because you're so lovely." Rebecca leaves a space for you to say something in return. "Y/n please say something."

"I understand." You smile up at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I can wait." She brings you a hug.

"I hate you for being so lovely." Rebecca whispers making you chuckle. "Right I should be getting back down there you coming."

"I'm just going to use the bathroom."

It was the end of the party after the funeral, Rebecca and her Mother were stood outside of the house on the edge of the drive wishing everyone a goodbye.