Idiots in Love - RB

it's based off 3 x 06.

You and Rebecca were hand in hand, walking down the roads of Amsterdam, bikes whizzing past you as you pushed yourself closer into Rebecca to avoid getting hit. "So beautiful here isn't it?" Rebecca let out a sigh of content.

"It is." You smiled. "What are you thinking about doing tonight? Seeing as Keeley has left us to ourselves, I'm sure we won't find it hard to think of something." You raised your eyebrows up and down suggestively at her as she gave you a small eye roll but followed by a chuckle.

"My dear we will have plenty of time for that later but after this walk I'm taking you to a lovely small restaurant I booked us, and then maybe hit a few clubs."

"You want to go clubbing?" You asked out of shock.

"Well yes, you've always wanted to take me and I've always said no. I thought I'd treat you."

"Mmm, you're up to something." You giggled pressing yourself more into Rebecca as you went over a small bridge, multiple bikes cycling past you, yelling something in Dutch at the both of you. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." Rebecca shrugged but you raised your eyebrow at her yet again knowing it was not nothing. "Fine there is something but it's a surprise you'll find out at the restaurant."

You nodded but still had a suspicious look on your face not fully being convinced by her answer. Another pack of bikes whizzed past you as you had to take a step closer to Rebecca to avoid them, not realising how close she was to the railing. She caught a slight unbalance, falling backward, the railing being the cherry on top and encouraging the fall into the canal beneath them.

"OH MY GOD REBECCA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" You shouted down to her as her head came above the water.

"I'm fine... FUCK IT'S FUCKING FREEZING!" She groaned a slight shiver in her voice as you rushed back from the bridge to the edge of the path by the canal taking your shoes off to go dipping your feet into the water as you hold out your hands to her as she grabs them. You using all your might to pull her up onto the pavement, trying your best not to laugh.

"FUCK MY PHONE!" Rebecca groans realising her phone is probably at the bottom of the canal somewhere.

"It's fine we'll get you a new one, let's just get you back to the hotel, warm you up." You hoisted her up to her feet, rushing over the bridge to the other side and heading back to the hotel.

You had a quick shower changing into the hotel robe, sat comfortably on the massive bed as you let Rebecca take all the time she wanted in the bath you ran her after your speedy shower.

"Keeley and Sass won't believe me when I tell them you fell into a canal." You laughed at Rebecca leaning back slightly to look at her through the open door of the bathroom.

"I'm thinking that we've missed the booking for the restaurant."

"Who cares?!" You shrugged it off. "More reason to get room service." You flicked through the hotel room service menu when your head whipped up at Rebecca's small sniffles. "Are you crying?"

"I planned this so precisely for you, only for it all to go to shit."

"Oh honey." You rushed to her side kneeling down beside the bath holding her hand. "I don't care what you book me, as long as I'm making memories with you then I'm perfectly happy... and I think you falling in a canal is pretty memorable." You smirked as Rebecca laughed wiping the tears from her cheek. "Now put the other robe on, do all your skin care and shit and I'll order us some food and we can just have a night of total relaxation." you kissed her on the forehead closing the bathroom behind you as you opened Spotify on your phone, playing yours and Rebecca's shared playlist as a background noise.

You swayed to side to side as a slow song came on, humming the tune to yourself, getting lost as a pair of arms slide round your waist startled you. You smiled when you heard Rebecca chuckling at your reaction, that sound of her happiness making you melt in her arms as you leaned back in her touch as she continued to sway you both side to side along with the music.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Bit... just everything seems to be going wrong this trip, me falling in the water, the jewellers sizing your ring incorrectly and us losing the match."

"Umm... would you mind repeating the second one?"

"This is why I booked the restaurant, I was going to do it like in the movies like you've always dreamt of, but now that we're here, I'd much rather do it like this."

"You're killing me now, do what?" You spun round in her arms, loosely wrapping your arms round her neck.

"Marry me." Rebecca smirked at your whispered stuttering. "When I went to that psychic, she said I was going to be a mother, a bunch of other stuff that has already happened but obviously that's the part that stuck with me... and even though I can't have children, it made me realise something, if I was going to be a mother, then it would be our children, I don't want to grow a family with anybody but you."

"I love you, you know that?"

"Is that a yes then?"

"Well of course it is idiot." Rebecca's smile grew wider, which seemed impossible seeing how wide it was before, bringing a beaming smile to your face as Rebecca place a soft but passionate kiss to you lips pulling you in from your sides to deepen the kiss.

"Oh fuck!" You mumbled through the kiss.

"What?"

"I forgot to order the fucking food!" You groaned.

"See you're just as much an idiot as I am." Rebecca beamed as she tucked a stray strand of her behind your ear as you kept you hold on her hand, leaning your cheek into her palm also.

"We'll be two idiots in love then."