Chapter 4

Savannah's perfectly arched eyebrow ascended gracefully, a silent testament to her surprise and disbelief, as the man who carelessly collided with her proceeded to unleash a verbal assault upon her.

It was he, the very embodiment of culpability, who bore the weight of fault upon his weary shoulders. And it was he who allowed the flames of anger to consume him in a tempestuous rage.

"The familiarity of your method has become second nature to me. I have no doubt that our paths will cross, and when they do," the man scoffed, his voice laced with a hint of arrogance, "our conversation will inevitably veer towards more intimate matters, perhaps even finding its way to the bedroom."

A rush of warmth flooded Savannah's head, causing her ears to blush a deep shade of crimson. She made a valiant effort to release her grip on the situation, willing herself to find solace amidst the revelry that surrounded her.

Alas, her attempts at tranquility were in vain, for it appeared that the gentleman in question had no intention of ceasing his disruptive behavior.

"Tsk," he uttered disapprovingly, his head shaking in dismay. Savannah, unable to restrain herself, continued her actions unabated.

With a determined stride, she closed the distance between herself and the enigmatic man. A veil of secrecy enveloped them, shielding their connection from prying eyes.

She embraced the freedom to openly express her attitude without worrying about the reactions of others, regardless of the potential audience.

Savannah, with an air of nonchalance, paid no heed to the opinions of others regarding her perceived rudeness and lack of education.

With a swift and calculated movement, she drove her knee into the man's most vulnerable region, causing him to crumple in agonizing pain.

"Jerk! It was an accident! Do refrain from besmirching my character in the presence of others," she implored, her voice laced with a hint of danger. You are the one who bumped into me. Just FYI, even if you are the last man here inside the cruise ship, I shall never endeavor to engage in any form of romantic pursuit with you!" With fierce determination, Savannah's fist collided with his face, the impact resonating through the air.

The force behind her punch was palpable, a testament to her unwavering agonizing torment. It gripped the man's throat, constricting his breath and rendering him speechless.

She stood there, her eyes ablaze with fury, as she confronted him. "I am not a slut," she declared, her voice filled with a mixture of anger and hurt. The word hung in the air, heavy with the weight of his insult. How could her words cut through the air like a sharp blade, piercing the fragile shield of his self-esteem?

The sting of her remark lingered, echoing in the depths of his mind. "Why would I do something that would make me downgrade for just someone like you?" With a fiery glare, Savannah's voice dripped with anger as she delivered her words. And then, with a swift and forceful motion, her clenched fist collided with the man's jaw once more.

On rare occasions, when the moon casts its ethereal glow upon the world, she adorns herself in an exquisite gown, as if stepping into a dream.

Yet, even in this moment of enchantment, there lingers an objection, a discordant note amidst the symphony of elegance. The course of her day had been irrevocably altered, leaving a trail of damage in its wake.

She had come with the intention of having pleasant social interactions, but the presence of an unbearably conceited person quickly foiled her plans. The man stood before her, his eyes widening in astonishment as he beheld the woman's audacious display of strength.