Chapter 18

"Remain calm! We must not agitate them!" Savannah yelled at Phantom in hushed tones. They were bound together while the pirates laughed.

They didn't understand what the pirates were saying, but one thing was certain: they were f*cked-up due of their libido.

They were apprehended by pirates who were hidden where they were resting on the other side of the island since they didn't realize the adversaries were on their way.

These pirates, some of whom were maniacally staring at Savannah, were now holding them captive. Phantom hid her from his side whenever someone approached her.

"I won't let them touch you," Phantom whispered firmly behind the woman's back. Savannah simply groaned. It's a good thing they dressed them up because it's rare to encounter pirates that don't hurt and torture their hostages.

They are fortunate in that these pirates appear to be civilized. "We have to get out of here. I don't want them staring at you that way." The man went on to say.

Phantom's jaw fell as he noticed the pirates' contented expressions.

They had no idea what these individuals were going to do to them, which is why they needed to be alert 24/7, or else they would be in danger again.

Their ship had already set sail. They brought the two here. They couldn't fight any longer since Phantom was about to be shot.

Savannah, on the other hand, maintains her cool. Panicking the two of them at this point would be counterproductive. They might take advantage of this to return to the Philippines and live a normal life there.

'If I ever get back to my life, I vow myself. I'm never going to ride on a boat!' Savannah thought to herself while grasping Phantom's hand.

By the time she boarded the ship, she had already experienced trauma. They were washed away on the island at first, but it now appears that they will perish at the hands of pirates.

The pirates were drinking, dancing, and singing. They were ecstatic that they had been apprehended. Because few of them speak English, Savannah and Phantom understand why the pirates kidnapped them.

Nobody knows about the unknown island, and the pirates are furious because the two of them know about it. Savannah is correct; the island is the pirates' main base, and it is here that they take what they steal from legal ships they encounter.

"When we get back, I'm going to beat up the owner of the cruise ship we boarded before," Savannah mumbled.

She refuses to accept their apologies, let alone what is happening as a result of their neglect, therefore Phantom and Savannah are now in this scenario.

Phantom smiled. He embraced Savannah. He is concerned that she will be lost here. He kissed her on the neck. "And I'll be your lawyer; we'll sue them and make them regret that f*cking accident," the man replied emphatically.

They knew that if they had simply listened to the weather experts, that would not have happened.

"Make sure of it, or else I'll kick your balls," Savannah stated smugly, causing Phantom to laugh.

Only the two of them could understand what they were saying. They were speaking English as much as possible so that these individuals wouldn't understand them.

"Don't you dare, Savvy baby, we won't have children that way," the man said fiercely to the woman.

They are making light of the situation because the pirates may feed them on the sea baits in the following day or two.

"Who told you that I want to have a baby with you?" Savannah asked, her eyebrows rising. The man smirked and whispered to her again. "I do, baby, and it's obvious that you do as well." "Don't worry, you and I both like it," he remarked.

Their whispering irritated the pirates. Others warned them about the whine, but the one who spoke was the only one who understood and could speak English.

"Don't dare to flee; we'll kill you before you do!" Said to be fluent in English.

The two noticed that its teeth were made of gold. They silently stared at each other, saying nothing. Phantom stopped because it was pirate with an eye patch which dragged Savannah away.

The man with the eye patch is their Captain, and he tried to touch and grab Savannah, which irritated Phantom.

"No! Don't go near my wife!" Phantom yelled, but Savannah didn't respond; the pirates should know what their relationship is meant to be.

The Captain, who spoke English, stared at the Phantom. "Your wife is mine for the evening! Don't worry, you'll be reunited with her tomorrow when you're fed to sharks!" The pirate laughed at Phantom.

The pirate kicks Phantom. Savannah shook her head at the man, as if warning him that fighting was hurting her.

She had an approach to follow, and Phantom must remain calm. Savannah spoke to him in Tagalog, their native tongue. "Never move there again! I've got a plan, get some rest, we need it tonight!" Savannah said, motioning to the boat moored to this ship.

Phantom was saddened, but he understood Savannah's plan. He nodded, but the pirate slapped Savannah.

Savannah had to stop talking earlier because they couldn't understand what the woman was saying. Phantom was forced to react once more as the woman shook her head. "Don't, please," She asked him.

Savannah was being dragged violently by the Captain of the pirates, and the man did nothing. She was pulled into the pirate's cabin by the pirate. "Don't bother us! If somebody does, expect to die with them tomorrow!" The man yelled at his men.

Savannah's cheek tingled, yet she grinned covertly. This was the scene she had been anticipating. What's the point of his having a black belt in Taekwondo if she's not using it now?

She is aware that this will occur. These pirates are hungry for female flesh. They would go to any length to obtain it. Savannah was thrown on the bed inside the cabin by the Captain.

The stench made the woman wince. She made no attempt to move her gaze. She does not want to witness this dreadful location. Savannah noticed the Captain fastening his pants.

Savannah was going to stand up and flee. She wanted this person to notice how vulnerable she was. He drew Savannah back and ran over her viciously.

He smiled at her. Savannah was about to be raped by this old man. The stench of his mouth is revolting. He didn't even have a full set of teeth, and yet he dared to touch Savannah and lay his hands on her lovely skin!

'I'd rather have sex with Phantom than this ugly pirate!' Savannah screamed in her head as the old Pirate was about to rend the woman's garments.

The woman's pupil widened, and she braced herself for what the old guy was about to undertake.

When the pirate tried to bind Savannah's hands at the bed's pole, the woman kicked him hard where it hurt the most. "You old man, bullshit! You thought I was weak!" Savannah spoke quietly.

Savannah didn't even give him the chance to fight. She headbutted him on the forehead with all her power, kicking and kicking him in the back. The woman punched the elderly pirate numerous times as well. She didn't stop until he was seriously bruised. The pirate was out of it.

"Sleep soundly, you scumbag!" She yelled again and kicked him with her knee. She punched him in the stomach once more. The pirate was left with a bleeding nose as a result of the woman's actions.

She peered out the doorhole at the pirates outside. The girl smiled. They were gradually knocking out They were so inebriated that they couldn't even stand. Savannah had been waiting for this opportunity.

She approached the unconscious Captain with her knife. The woman stepped out of the cabin gently. She traveled safely and quietly to Phantom's position.

When he saw the woman, he almost had a heart attack. "F*ck, Savvy baby, don't scare me like that again!" he cried, turning to face the partying pirates.

Savannah grinned. She waved and showed the man the knife she was holding. "Let's get the hell out of here!"