Chapter 7

"I am sor- Don't even bother talking to me! I am busy!" Phantom made several attempts to speak to Savannah, but the woman refused to engage in conversation.

Since yesterday, the woman and he have not exchanged any words. The only time he will be quiet is when they are eating or getting food.

They have now been there for four days without seeing anyone who can come to their aid, and they have not seen anyone else on the island. While Phantom was left behind in the hut that the woman had built, Savannah explored the rest of the island.

When Savannah came to conduct her survey of the island, the only inhabitants she found were the plants and animals.

She reasoned that this must be a relatively uninhabited island due to its size and the absence of human beings. There is not the slightest indication that anyone other than the two of them handled it.

"I would—I told you, don't bother talking to me!" Phantom was about to continue speaking, but the woman interrupted him again. Savannah was standing at a distance of two feet from the man.

They secured the hut with ropes and other materials so that even in the face of high winds, it would not be dislodged. They simply expressed gratitude that it did not rain at the time.

Phantom let out a sigh. During the time that they spent on the island together, he picked up on a number of the girl's routines and quirks.

She was unyielding to a ridiculous degree. She has a quick temper and a stubborn disposition. When she doesn't want anything, she makes it clear that she's not interested in having it. Her pride is very strong as well. In addition to that, she was a really courageous woman.

Savannah has not been afraid of any of the wild animals they have encountered, notably the snakes, in contrast to him, who has always fled when confronted with wild animals.

"I'm going to simply invite you to eat because I know you're starving," he said. "I beg you, eat what you've been given. I won't disturb you again for a little while. I promise." He turned and addressed the woman, saying, "I'll just go fishing first so you don't get mad at my face."

He was concerned about her, and the very act of approaching Savannah caused his heart to continue racing. It is imperative that he put a stop to it before he engages in behaviors that are not essential.

Savannah was in the middle of something, but she paused to glance at the man. He parted ways with her by walking away. The woman let out a sigh.

She felt ashamed of herself. The man cannot stop staring at her, and at the same time, her stomach is twisting and curling more and more.

'Are they the butterflies in my stomach that everyone talks about? If that's the case, then why is this occurring to me right now?' She asked.

She had a crystal-clear view of the man's strong back, which she believed was the key to unlocking the mystery of his entire being.

"Why is he acting like this toward me?" Savannah spoke in a hushed tone.

The place had been silent, and there was no sign that anyone was still trying to save them. They do not suffer from boredom. The act of walking about and hunting for meals in this area is not dull but rather terrifying.

However, whenever they are in the same space together, Savannah can't help but feel the need to play the part of a woman in order to demonstrate to the man that she, too, is a woman and that she desires for men to view her as a woman.

Phantom was unaware of it at the time. One reason Savannah stays away from him is not because of what happened the other day, but rather because the man treated her as if he were more knowledgeable than she is about this situation.