Chapter 5

"My, oh my, in what corner of the world do we find ourselves?" Savannah's voice escaped her lips in a low murmur as her eyes darted across the surroundings.

She was sure she was going to die that night, but thankfully, help arrived in the form of a mysterious stranger.

Little did she anticipate that the very person she had once kicked and punched would be the one to come to her rescue.

Gratitude welled up within her, despite the harrowing brush with death that ensued when the relentless waves crashed upon them.

With a heart brimming with gratitude, the woman awakens from her slumber, her soul infused with a renewed sense of hope.

In this miraculous turn of events, both their lives are spared from the clutches of impending doom. As the tempestuous storm subsided, they continued their way atop a makeshift vessel—a humble plastic drum.

She mustered every ounce of energy she had to lay her body next to this man. With unwavering resolve, she clung to the man's lifeless form, her grip unyielding despite his unconscious state.

Once more, her consciousness slips away, leaving her in a state of unconsciousness. Both she and the man were on a mysterious island.

The man hasn't woken up yet, which is a major concern for her. "What the hell is going on?" Her words slipped from her lips, barely audible, as if carried away by a gentle breeze.

With great compassion and a steady hand, she tended to the man's injuries, for he bore wounds on his side, face, hands, and feet.

Fortune smiled upon them, for in the very moment they were carried away by the relentless current, fate had arranged for a first aid kit to be within their grasp.

With this small but invaluable resource, they managed to eke out a meager existence amidst their newfound isolation, while their would-be saviors tirelessly scoured the surroundings in search of their whereabouts.

The survival skills she learned from her brothers allowed her to start a fire. With heartfelt gratitude, she expressed her thanks to them for imparting this invaluable knowledge.

Otherwise, she'll be just like every other woman and whine and complain about everything.

She finds herself confined, unable to venture far, for the man stays in a state of slumber, oblivious to the world around him. In the vicinity of their present location, Savannah chanced upon a selection of succulent fruits.

She finds herself unable to survey the island upon which they currently reside. In this moment, the man bears an uncanny resemblance to a damsel in distress.

She, too, attended to the wound on her forehead. In addition, she has strategically positioned a signal, poised to catch the attention of any passing ship or aircraft traversing the vast expanse of the sky.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the tranquil waters, she found herself lost in her thoughts.

"My brothers," she murmured softly, her voice tinged with a mixture of admiration and disbelief, "were undoubtedly engaged in a fierce altercation with the proprietor of that infamous Cruise Ship."

From the very instant she opened her eyes, a profound awareness washed over her—it was undeniably well past noon.

The sun, positioned high above the horizon, cast its radiant rays upon her, illuminating the truth of the hour.

As she stood there, mesmerized by the rhythmic dance of the waves, she couldn't help but feel a sense of being swept away, carried along by the ebb and flow of the ocean's embrace.