Chapter 15

"Tsk! "Don't bother talking to me!" Savannah confronted the man fiercely. Phantom has claimed Savannah's virginity for five days.

The woman is unable to forgive the man despite his claims that he was only trying to reduce her fever and that his attraction to her was pure lust.

The Pirates' ship was still on the shore, and they didn't appear to have noticed them.

Phantom answered, "I'd rather talk to you than be around that f*cking cave while you're not in there."

Savannah laughed. Savannah hurled a stone at the man. "And who told you to talk to me while I'm naked in here taking a bath?" Savannah was even more irritated because it appeared that the man was still not done with his desires.

Phantom grinned, as if teasing the lady. He enjoys it when Savannah scowls because she appears so lovely and attractive in his eyes.

"It's hard not to see anything else in that body of yours because it's only mine," he said casually to Savannah, who had just given Phantom another sneer.

"I'd gladly do it, baby. If you let me," he continued arrogantly, drawing another frown from Savannah.

Savannah splashed the water where she was bathing in the direction of Phantom. It got soaked since the man couldn't avoid it.

"You know what I mean, Savvy. If you are not pissed off right now, maybe I'll claim you want us to take a bath together," the man teased the woman once more.

Savannah is being teased well by the male. The woman instantly froze. "I'd rather bathe by myself. Because you are like that, it is better for you to be a farmer; perhaps one day you will be farming me here without my knowledge." Phantom laughed at the woman's words because she could read the man's mind.

"I'd love to f*ck you up here, Savvy. They say the wilder the nature, the more challenging," he replied, winking at the woman.

Savannah unexpectedly stood up as a result of the man's statements. She forgot she was naked, which caught the man off guard, but his gaze never left Savannah's body.

"Pervert!" She stated. Phantom grinned. "Savvy, I'm not a pervert. You are," he answered, examining the woman from head to toe.

Savannah's eyes widened as she realised what had happened. Savannah swiftly bent back into the water, hiding her bare body.

Savannah clenched her teeth. The man was taunting her once more. "I have no plans to show you my body again. Don't make assumptions, you f*cker. When you see a lady naked, you're all the same. You have no control over your lust." Savannah reacted bitterly to Phantom's earlier observation.

The woman swam away and turned around. Phantom was taken aback. He is facing the palm. Savannah had a negative experience with men in the form of her father, which he couldn't imagine.

He had just taunted the woman so much that she became enraged once more. While watching her back, he noticed her scrubbing her body.

He let out a sigh. He didn't want to be like the other males she'd seen. The man stripped down to his pants and slid into the river.

He approached her. Savannah was caressing her skin. He hadn't anticipated Phantom approaching her.

They've been on the island for about two weeks and have practically learned each other's habits.

Savannah tensed as she felt Phantom's warmth envelop her. He gently kissed her shoulders.

"I apologise; I didn't mean to tease you like that. Except for your brothers, I know you had a negative attitude towards men. I can't promise I won't hurt you, but just... give me a chance to be with you." Phantom murmured in the woman's ear before kissing her on the cheek.

Savannah could feel the man's chest behind her as he hugged her back. Savannah didn't say anything. She remained mute. "Until we are rescued and be back in the Philippines, Savvy, Please be with me. Please have a relationship with me." Phantom is pleading for help.

He only desires Savannah to be his. He desired to tame this lovely lady and keep her forever. He pictured himself with her until they were wrinkled and old.

He only sees himself growing old with Savannah. He simply wants Savannah, not the one his stepmother demands or the one who turns him around.

He's not going to change his mind. Savannah is what he desires. Savannah, who was listening, found her emotions perplexing. She is really overwhelmed.

When she felt Phantom's lips again on her shoulders, she gulped. The woman was simply astonished and had no idea what to do or say.

Phantom's words struck Savannah as sensitive. She was inclined to accept him but was terrified. She doesn't want to appear frail in front of the guy she likes.

The woman wanted to make things difficult for Phantom before accepting him, but aren't the two of them already battling with their circumstances on the island?

She should not give him the correct response, but she will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Savannah might have killed him instead of just punching him if she didn't like what the man had done the day before.

She turned to face him, but he hadn't expected Phantom's lips to meet hers. Savannah was having second thoughts, and the man sensed it.

He will give her the time she requires. He will not compel her to respond to his requests. He only wants affirmation that she is his, even if they have returned to their usual lives in the Philippines.

He kissed her passionately and lovingly. Savannah complied and simply let him be. Then he came to a halt and touched her face. The Phantom examined her eyes.

"Don't answer unless you're ready, baby. Just assure me that whatever happens, you are mine." The man and woman both looked Savannah in the eyes.

Phantom's remarks deplete Savannah's strength. The woman's face, which had previously shown no emotion, gradually grinned.

She shook her head and accepted what he was offering her. She didn't say anything and didn't provide the assurance he sought. Savannah, who had almost forced Phantom back inside, simply smiled.

The man continued to clutch his chest. "Fuck! "I almost died because of your smile, baby," murmured the man, his heart racing wildly.

Savannah sighed and rolled her eyes. A man understands that a woman does not speak until she is angry. Phantom kissed Savannah on the cheek and touched her face.

He kissed her cheeks and forehead softly. "I will take good care of you, Savvy, even though I know you don't need one." He stated.

Savannah gave a nod. They were just standing there when they heard rustling and talking. They both exchanged glances. Their expressions indicate that they understand what they are saying. They swiftly exited the water and were clothed.

The two dashed out of the river. Pirates shouldn't be able to see them. They conceal themselves by grasping each other's hands.

"Shit! They shouldn't notice us, or we won't be able to return home alive," Savannah stated emphatically.

They could see the filthy pirates and the hideous faces in their eyes. They can't even get close since they both know they'll stink. Savannah would rather accompany the pervert lawyer than these pirates.

The man gripped the woman's hand still tighter. They should not make any noise. The two of them held their breath. They had taken refuge beside the river. The pirates are also on their way to the river.

Because they couldn't hear them well, the two had no idea what language they were speaking. They could nearly hear each other's heartbeats. Savannah and Phantom were both tense.

They bow even lower and slip into their hiding spot. Savannah embraced Phantom. He held her too tightly.

They were praying silently while tense... Hopefully, these people will not find them, or else their nice stay on this island while they await rescue would be spoiled.