Chapter 11

The two returned to the cave. They were arguing nonstop. Their opinions were clashing, and it seems no one is backing down.

"Are you crazy?! Do you want to die first? Did you not see how many pirates are riding on that ship?" Savannah couldn't help but raise her voice even more, and the man was making reckless plans that could end up ruining them.

"Then, do you want to stay here forever?" Phantom argued back.

Savannah washed her face with her own palm. This is why she's thinking that they are not really compatible and that the man's feelings will become obsolete in a matter of time.

Savannah was glaring daggers at Phantom. If the woman's gaze is a real knife, the man's body is probably pierced.

"I didn't say that I wanted to stay here forever! Do not divert the conversation. My point here is that the plan you have in mind is dangerous. They have guns, for Pete's sake! What if we got that small boat, but the bullets were in our heads? Think twice before you act on the plan!" Savannah shouted, taking Phantom aback.

The woman is still panting because she snapped at Phantom. They have been together for a week; that's why she is not the person who doesn't care, and they share the same destiny that is happening in their lives now.

She was concerned with the man. She was hoping he was, too. Phantom frowned at the woman's explanation to him. He didn't think about what the woman was saying. They have no weapons to seize a boat to leave this island.

Their only hope is for rescuers, if there are any. Savannah's feelings were running high earlier due to annoyance, but they both seem to be calm now because of the last thing the woman said.

"I am not saying that we should wait for the rescuers and do nothing. I mean, first we have to weigh what we are going to do, and our safety is at stake here," said Savannah, emphasizing their safety.

They haven't had dinner yet because they put the argument first. "Then, what should we do? Just wait? What happened if no rescuers were rescuing us?" Phantom sarcastically said, making Savannah shake her head.

"Do we do what we do? As far as I know, we are doing our best to survive on this island! If you don't want to think of another plan or wait for rescuers, You can swim the Pacific Ocean to get back to the Philippines!" Savannah said she had enough of Phantom's idiotic plan.

It's inconsiderate of him to do everything to get them off the island alive and unscathed. The woman stood up from her seat, even though it was late at night. They need to cool their heads.

Savannah chooses to go outside even if it's dark. She was pissed off at Phantom. She really thought he was considerate. He was just a fool who confessed that he liked her, but he is a selfish idiot.

Savannah walked and went to the river. She memorized the road, even for a few days. She needs to cool off her head because she might strangle Phantom for being a moron.

Savannah even kicks the plants and grass that get trampled out of annoyance. When she reached the river, she sat there and muttered.

"B*shit! He's only getting uglier in my eyes because of what he's doing. He is not thinking rationally. If he wants to die, he should die alone. I'm not going to be part of his dangerous plan!" Savannah was pissed.

She keeps throwing rocks into the river out of frustration. The man isn't listening to her. They are alone on this island except for those pirates, and they should have mutual trust and understanding of the things that need to be done.

If Phantom rushes, not only will he perish, but so will she.

"It's not because my heart is beating crazy that I'm going to let you destroy us. Damn you, Phantom. Don't ever call my name when you follow your plan." The woman is talking to herself as if she is crazy, but she can't do anything about it because she is like this when she vents her anger.

She didn't turn back, even though it started raining. She just stared at their seats and did nothing.

He is not the only one who is frustrated at not getting home. They are just the same. Savannah just prayed that while they were here and working on a way to get out of here, she didn't completely fall in love with the man.

She knew what this feeling was raising in her. She may be innocent in terms of intimate relationships, but she had crushes back then. The only problem was that she wasn't serious then, and her brothers even banned her.

"Hope you trip and slam your face on the ground," Savannah said, jinxing Phantom, who is still inside the cave while the woman is outside.

The man is worried because the woman has not returned yet. She left a while ago, but it's still not here.

It was raining hard. Perhaps the reason the pirate ship stopped here was because they knew a storm was coming.

That makes sense. Hopefully, those pirates will leave after the storm. "Ah sh*t! I should have listened to her. Her reasons were right and valid," said the man, who turned back and forth in his position.

He was restless while the girl was outside. It has been outside for a long time, so the man is even more worried, and it is raining heavily.

"Hell! I'm going out!" He said, deciding to get Savannah back inside the cave. He didn't know where the woman was. He knew where it always went while they were on the Island.

Phantom couldn't see the way because of the rain and fog. They usually depend on the light of the moon when they are sleeping at night.

"Savvy, I hope you are alright," he muttered while searching for his way to where the river is located.

The girl was there. Savannah had said before that the water in this place was beautiful and clean, so she wanted to go there.

When the man saw the river, he immediately ran towards it. He could see the rising tide, but the girl was not there.

"F*ck, Savannah! Where are you?" He said. The woman's hearing was strong, so she was brave enough to hear the girl.

Phantom was restless. Only now did he feel this nervousness while looking for the girl who had conquered his heart.

He looked around and looked for the woman. He was biting his lower lip tightly while searching for Savannah's presence. What is the young man thinking because of the rise of the river and the rain?

If only he hadn't heard a groan from behind him, he probably would have swam through the rushing water just to find Savannah.

"Holy sh*t!" The man is cursing. Behind him was Savannah, huddled on a protruding tree root.

He quickly approached her, but Phantom was so nervous when he saw that the girl's eyes were closed and she was moaning.

Phantom gulped at the sight he saw. The girl was wet, so her hidden charm was clearly visible in her wet clothes.

'This is not the time to be perverted, f*cker! Move you, idiot!' He said this while gulping again.

He quickly picked up the girl, even without her permission. Phantom found out that Savannah has a high fever.

"Goodness! What did you do to yourself, Savvy baby?" He asked while getting back to their cave. The man sped up.

The girl needed to be undressed and wrapped in a blanket because Phantom knew it would be cold. He was the one who got sick one day; now it's the girl.

His leg no longer hurts, but his companion has a fever. Savannah was sick, and it was because of him. He is to blame for why the woman got sick.

"Just wait, Savvy, we are inside the cave," the man said frantically as he immediately laid Savannah down on the sheets. Concern and nervousness can be heard in the man's voice.

Who could have thought that the mighty Atty. Phantom Claude Hyperion, who was tough and arrogant, was nervous about losing a woman. He is now He is so worried that he wants to transfer all of Savannah's pain to him.

He laid her down. He didn't care what the woman's reaction would be to him, as long as he undressed her while swallowing.

The body of the woman he had been admiring and lusting after for several days was revealed to him. He sweated and gulped as he stared at the naked body right in his face.

"Dear Lord, give me the strength to stop myself from falling into this temptation."