Chapter 17

"Thank God, they're gone," Phantom said after the fourth time they were almost captured by pirates.

They removed their belongings from the cave. That cave was the pirates lair, and they had no business being there. The Pirates, it turns out, keep what they get and steal in the cave.

They hid it in the cave's isolation because it appeared that they were about to leave again, which the two expected.

They stopped interfering with the pirates' activities since they didn't want to get hurt. It is a better way to keep themselves safe.

They switched locations once more. They are now waiting for someone to save them both on the other side of the island.

"If that's the case, why haven't you left on top of me yet?" Savannah arched her brow.

They were on their way to get lunch when they heard the pirates' footsteps. They instantly went into hiding. It's been going on for a few days, and the two are unable to stop it.

Phantom grinned. "I just enjoy doing it, Savvy. I mean, I'm just a man who is getting used to being on top of the woman he likes," the man replied.

They were simply lying and hiding in the thick grass. A tree provided shade for them.

The man even wiggled his brows at her. Savannah infuriated him with a headbutt. "Ouch!" Phantom grumbled but did not leave Savannah.

"That hurts, Savvy. I sense love," he said. He says that he enjoys teasing the girl because it does not cause him to lose immediately.

Savannah gave him a smirk. "I would gladly give you more love," the woman replied emphatically, then headbutted the man again.

If anyone is observing, it appears like they are just playing a game, but each of them has their own agenda for the other. Phantom's love for this woman and Savannah's gradual love for this f*cking man

Their emotions move at different speeds. These feelings have the same destination.

Despite the fact that what the woman said was mocking, Phantom was surprised. Something moved inside him, and before Phantom could disguise it, someone unexpectedly stood up.

Savannah's eyes widened, and she was going to pull the man away from her when Phantom threw his weight on her, preventing Savannah from fleeing.

"Are you going to stop, or am I going to teach you that I will make sure you don't have children in the future?" Savannah remarked, her gaze fixed on Phantom.

She recognized the telltale indication of a man being turned on by what a woman was doing, and the proof was between Phantom's legs.

Instead of being terrified, the man just stood there, staring at Savannah. The man can't express how lovely Savannah was in his eyes. He had no words to convey how amazing she is.

Phantom did not respond to Savannah, but he leaned his entire head forward. He pressed his lips to the woman's cheek. Savannah bit her lower lip.

Phantom moaned at what he had done. He hugged her and spoke as he ran his lips over her skin. "I know you have feelings for me, Savvy. So, please, allow me to own you in exchange; I am your property." Savannah's ears were filled with sensuous whispers from the man.

Phantom couldn't stop the feeling that rose in his chest every time the two bodies came together like this.

Savannah was taken aback. Phantom understands how she feels, and the man is not pressuring her in any way. Phantom's approaches elicit an automatic response from her body. Even though her pearls were damp from Phantom's hot body and the lump under his shorts, she couldn't stop herself.