Chapter 8

Phantom I woke up to the chirping of birds. The man feels good. He was about to get up when he felt something heavy next to him.

He was awestruck when he saw Savannah hugging him tightly. He smiled like a love-sick fool. The stubborn woman was beside him, taking care of him.

He watched the woman's face while she was fast asleep. Only now does Phantom remember what happened yesterday.

He almost ruined what happened yesterday, if not only for Savannah. The woman really fell from the sky for him.

He traces her pointed nose and her cheeks. Her skin was smooth. It is very soft to the touch.

"So, beautiful." He muttered. He didn't move. He let the woman sleep. He even put his arm on the woman's head to make it a pillow.

'I want you, but you are a risk that I wouldn't dare to take.' He wanted to say this to the woman, but how could he when he was falling in love with her?

He would rather risk his feelings by falling in love with the woman instead of stopping himself.

He just stared at her while she was sleeping soundly. He can't imagine that this tiny girl has a huge strength.

She is strong and brave compared to others. He remembered their first meeting. She was so breath-taking that night. If it weren't for his rude mouth, the girl probably wouldn't be aloof to him.

but he will change that. He wanted to cling to it. It seems that the woman is doing something in her heart, which is why she can't help but think about it every now and then.

He leaned in and hugged her. He heard her heartbeat. It sounds so good. Their heartbeats had the same sound. She must be tired, and Phantom should let her be.

As much as he wanted to prepare a meal for the woman. He can't. His foot was swollen, so instead of getting up, he enjoyed the time next to the girl.

'Is she the one? She is the only woman who can make my heart beat like this. She's the only woman who can't get out of my mind, even for a moment. Am I falling hard at her?' He thought.

'I know I am falling in love with her. Who wouldn't fall in love with this girl? She is everything a man could dream of. Beauty, bravery, kindness, and patience She has everything; no matter what happens, I will not stop this feeling that is growing in me.' Phantom was determined.

Women like Savannah can only be counted on one hand. The only problem is, how can he tame the tiger's attitude like Savannah?

He stayed awake for a while before drifting off to sleep. Maybe he was tired, just like Savannah. The two of them were just tired.

Who wouldn't get tired of this island if they had to survive in this place just the two of them?

Sarah woke up when she felt something heavy on her tummy. She opened her eyes and looked at what was on her tummy.

Savannah's eyes widened and rolled back. Phantom's hand was there, and he hugged her tightly. Savannah was speechless.

The man was sleeping heavily. No matter what she did, he didn't wake up. She sighed and slowly removed his hands from her. She needs to prepare their food.

Her companion is sick, and she is the only one who can move them properly. Even Savannah's heart was pounding because of what the man did.

She needs to hide her emotions. Despite the fact that her heart kept on beating for this man, She promised her brothers not to assume if she was not sure of what she felt.

She likes Phantom, but that's it for now. She can't just assume that she falls in love with him.

"Ah, what a drag." She muttered.