Chapter Seven

When we got back to the Chateau, Kie decided to head back home, and Pope also went home since he had to deliver groceries early the next morning. John B and Sarah decided to stay at the spare bedroom at the surf shack, (since we had a room there just in case) so JJ and I had the Chateau all to ourselves. Something tells me JJ told everyone to stay out, so I was a little bit nervous of what tonight was going to be like...

"I'm gonna get changed into something else," I exclaimed to JJ, and he didn't object, and let me go.

"That's fine, only because I'll be ripping it off of you in just a few minutes," JJ smirked, causing my cheeks to go red. The cheeks on my face that is, but I'm sure the ones on my ass would be soon, too.

As I shut the bedroom door, I took out a very hot lingerie set, knowing JJ would explode. It was black, and very revealing. The lace comfortably sat on my body, and the set hugged my curves perfectly. Once I had the set on, I stared at myself, admiring how hot I looked. (Bc you are hot babes don't forget that!)

As I came out of the bedroom, JJ was shirtless and in sweatpants, on his phone. He looked up from his phone on his spot on the couch, and his jaw hit the floor. I could see his forming bulge in his sweatpants.

"Fuck" he mumbled, shooting up from the couch. "You look fucking amazing," he said, walking over to me. I smirked, knowing how turned on he was, and how turned on I was, from the wetness in between my legs.

JJ's hands didn't hesitate to caress my body, before his lips were attacking my neck. I tried not to moan, until he found my sweet spot, sucking and bitting it aggressively. He slammed me against the wall, lowering himself to my breasts and unclasped my bra and tossed it to god knows where. His mouth attached to my left breast, and his hand massaged my right. I was a moaning mess by now, even though he was only playing with my tits. I reached my hand down to cup his bulge through his pants, and he moaned, sending vibrations through my body. He switched breasts, leaving dark purple bruises all over my chest.

When he was done, he picked me up so I was straddling him in the air, and we were making out as we made our way to the bedroom. He dropped me onto the bed and pulled my hips so that his head was in between my legs. He ripped the black lace panties off, exposing my soaked pussy. His breath tickled the skin of my core, and he looked up at me for approval. I nodded, and he immediately started eating me out like a man starved. His tongue lapped my clit, and he shoved 2 fingers into me rough and fast.

"Holy fuck JJ that feels so good!" I moaned, pulling at his hair with my fingers. The speed of his tongue and fingers increased until my moans were practically screams.

"Fuck Jayj I'm gonna cum," I moaned, and he immediately pulled his fingers out of me. "J what the fuck?" I asked quite annoyed at the loss of pleasure.

"Don't worry cupcake. Daddy's gonna make you cum in a much better way,"

Oh my god, he has a Daddy kink. Well shit, so do I...

JJ didn't waist any time in pulling his pants off, along with his boxers, causing his giant 10 inch dick to shoot out. (Ok ok Ik it's unrealistic, but cmon guys it's JJ.) he lined himself up with my entrance, and slammed into me. I screamed as I felt how full I was. I swear I could feel him in my stomach. He started to move, slowly at first, smirking at me while I moaned softly.

"Please JJ, go faster, please," I begged, but he didn't seem satisfied.

"Ah Ah ah... C'mon baby, you know that's not my name," he teased, keeping his painfully slow pace.

"Please daddy, fuck me faster like I'm yours, please," I begged, and he sped up immediately. I was screaming at the feeling of his giant cock hitting my g-spot, and I was ready to cum within seconds.

JJ knew I was close because he started to go even faster, pounding into my relentlessly.

"You gonna cum baby? Hm? Cum all over Daddy's cock, come on, I know you can baby," and so I did. I came so hard I screamed at the top of my lungs. The clenching of my walls around his dick caused JJ to twitch inside of me, but he didn't let up. No he did not. He just went faster and faster, causing my sensitive pussy to nearly explode.

"Fuck baby you're so tight. Such a good girl for daddy, huh?" he whispered into my ear while his thumb went down to massage my swollen clit. I was a moaning mess, to say the least. He fucked me harder and harder, until we were both cumming on and inside each other. JJ rode out his high inside me, before slumping down beside me. We were both gasping for air, the euphoric feeling from our orgasms subsiding.

"Holy shit that was amazing," I said out of breath, and JJ hummed into my neck in agreement.

"I don't wanna move," he complained, but I knew that he had to pull out so we could get cleaned up.

"I know baby, but you have to," I said, and he pulled out of me. I winced as I was still very sensitive. As I got up, I immediately fell back into the bed, and JJ picked me up bridal style.

"I guess I went a bit rough didn't I?" JJ chuckled, and I laughed.

"Can we take a bath together?" I asked, giving him puppy eyes.

"Of course cupcake," JJ said, taking me to the bathroom and placing me in the bathtub.

When the tub was full, JJ crawled in behind me and I laid on his chest. I knew I was in love with this boy, and I always would be.

"I'll love you for infinity, JJ Maybank," I said, melting into him.

"I'll love you longer than that," JJ said, rubbing my back, placing a kiss to the top of my head. It was true. We'd love each other beyond forever for sure...

HOLY SHIT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SMUT PLEASEE TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE AND IM SORRY IF THAT WAS CRINGY BC I NEED HOLY WATER LIKE NOW!
-A/n