11: Fainting

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the midst of a heated argument. They had been bickering all day about the smallest things, and it had finally come to a boiling point. Taehyung was so angry that he didn't even realize how close he was to Jungkook until he stumbled and fell against his chest.

Jungkook's immediate reaction was to pull away from Taehyung, but he quickly realized that something was wrong. Taehyung's face had gone pale and his breathing was shallow. Jungkook knew that he had to act fast.

He picked Taehyung up in his arms and rushed him to the nearest hospital. The doctors told him that Taehyung was suffering from exhaustion and dehydration, and that he needed to rest and take it easy for a while.

Jungkook felt guilty for their argument. He knew that he had pushed Taehyung too far, and that he had caused him to faint. He sat by Taehyung's bedside, watching over him as he slept.

As Taehyung started to recover, Jungkook realized how much he loved him. He couldn't imagine his life without Taehyung in it, and he knew that he had to make things right.

When Taehyung woke up, he was surprised to see Jungkook sitting by his side. He expected him to be angry, but instead, Jungkook looked worried and guilty.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't mean to push you so hard. I love you, Taehyung, and I want to make things right between us."

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He had never heard Jungkook say those three words before, and he could feel tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you too," Taehyung replied, his voice choked with emotion. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I just get so worked up sometimes."

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "It's okay," he said. "We all have our moments. But from now on, let's promise to communicate better and not let our emotions get the best of us."

Taehyung smiled, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders. He knew that it wouldn't be easy, but with Jungkook by his side, he knew that they could get through anything together.