67: Without shirt

Taehyung and Jungkook had been best friends for years, ever since they were trainees at Big Hit Entertainment. They had always been close, but lately, Taehyung had begun to see Jungkook in a different light. He couldn't deny that he was attracted to his friend, but he didn't know how to tell him.

One day, Taehyung went over to Jungkook's dorm to practice their dance routine. Jungkook had just finished showering and had taken off his shirt, leaving him in just his sweatpants. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's toned abs and chest. He had never seen Jungkook without a shirt before, and he couldn't believe how hot he looked.

Jungkook caught Taehyung staring and smirked. "Like what you see, Tae?"

Taehyung blushed and looked away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just...you look really good."

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and put a hand on his chin, turning his head towards him. "You know, you're not so bad yourself."

Taehyung's heart raced as Jungkook leaned in closer. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and Taehyung couldn't believe how good it felt. He had never kissed anyone like this before, and it was like everything he had ever wanted.

Jungkook pulled away, looking at Taehyung with a smile. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Taehyung smiled back. "Me too."

They kissed again, this time with more urgency and passion. Jungkook pushed Taehyung back onto the bed, his hands roaming over his body. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook kissed down his neck and chest, his fingers trailing over Taehyung's abs.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Taehyung gasped.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked, kissing his way back up to Taehyung's lips.

"Because we're best friends. If this goes wrong, we could ruin everything."

Jungkook smiled. "I'm willing to take that risk if you are."

Taehyung nodded, pulling Jungkook back in for another kiss. They spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, their passion and desire growing stronger with each passing moment.

As they lay tangled in each other's arms, Taehyung knew that he had made the right decision. He had finally told Jungkook how he felt, and it had led to the most amazing night of his life. He couldn't wait to see where their newfound love would take them.