79: CEO and employee

Taehyung had been working at the company for a few months now, and he had to admit, he enjoyed it. The work was challenging, but he loved the fast-paced environment. Plus, he had a great boss - Jungkook. Jungkook was the CEO of the company and was known for being strict but fair. However, there was something about him that Taehyung couldn't quite put his finger on.

One day, Jungkook called Taehyung to his office and asked him to bring some food. He said he was hungry but didn't have time to go down and grab anything. Taehyung was happy to oblige and quickly went to get some food for his boss.

When he returned to the office, he found Jungkook sitting at his desk, looking up at him with a smile. Taehyung handed him the food, but as he turned to leave, Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"Stay," he said, his voice low and husky.

Taehyung looked at him, confused. "Is everything okay, sir?"

Jungkook leaned in closer, his breath hot against Taehyung's ear. "I wasn't hungry for food," he whispered. "I was hungry for you."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, but before he could say anything, Jungkook's lips were on his. The kiss was intense and passionate, and Taehyung found himself responding eagerly.

They broke apart, both of them breathing heavily. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Jungkook admitted.

Taehyung smiled, feeling a warm blush spread across his cheeks. "I've been wanting you to do that for a long time too."

From that moment on, their relationship changed. They started seeing each other outside of work, going on dates and spending time together. Taehyung was amazed at how kind and caring Jungkook was outside of work, and he found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

As for Jungkook, he was grateful to have someone like Taehyung in his life. He had always been a workaholic, but Taehyung made him realize that there was more to life than just work. With Taehyung by his side, he felt like he could conquer anything.

In the end, they knew that they were meant to be together. Jungkook had found his soulmate in Taehyung, and Taehyung had found his in Jungkook. Together, they were unstoppable, both in life and in love.