56: Apocalypse

The world had turned into a post-apocalyptic wasteland, and the seven members of BTS, along with Y/n, were fighting for their lives against the zombie hordes. Amidst all of the chaos, Y/n could sense something brewing between Jungkook and Taehyung. Perhaps it was the way they looked at each other or the way they always seemed to be standing close together, but Y/n knew that there was something more between them than just friendship.

One day, while out on a supply run, Taehyung stumbled upon a group of zombies and was stabbed in the chest by one of them. Jungkook caught him as he fell, tears streaming down his face as he promised Taehyung that everything would be alright. They tied a piece of clothing around his chest to stop the bleeding, desperately hoping that Taehyung would make it through the long and difficult apocalypse.

After months of fighting and struggling to survive, the apocalypse finally came to an end. But as soon as Taehyung was taken to the hospital, he fell into a coma that lasted for three long years. Jungkook was by his side every single day, never giving up hope that Taehyung would eventually wake up and be by his side again.

Finally, the day came when Taehyung opened his eyes and emerged from his coma. Jungkook was there to greet him, tears streaming down his face as he confessed his love for Taehyung. "I've loved you for as long as I can remember," he whispered, before leaning in to press a gentle kiss to Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung's heart swelled with happiness, and he knew that he had never loved anyone more than he loved Jungkook. "I love you too," he replied, before pulling Jungkook into a deep and passionate kiss.

From that moment on, they were inseparable, never taking a single moment for granted. They had been through so much together, and now they were going to spend the rest of their lives making up for lost time, making sure that every single moment was filled with love and devotion.