61: Top and bottom

As the tall, muscular Jungkook walked into the room, his eyes were immediately drawn to the short, yet stunning Taehyung who was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. Something about Taehyung just drew Jungkook in, and he couldn't stop staring at him.

As the night went on, the two got talking and Jungkook couldn't deny the overwhelming attraction he had for Taehyung. The way his eyes sparkled when he laughed, the way his plump lips looked so soft and kissable, and the way his hips curved just perfectly made Jungkook's heart race.

As they sat closer and closer, their knees touching, Taehyung could feel the electrifying tension between them. Jungkook's hand would occasionally brush against his, sending shivers down his spine. And as soon as they were alone, Jungkook couldn't resist any longer.

He pushed Taehyung down onto the couch and began to kiss him passionately. Taehyung responded eagerly, deepening the kiss with his own tongue. It wasn't long before their hands were roaming each other's bodies, exploring every inch.

Jungkook was always known to be dominant, and Taehyung was enjoying the new sensation of being taken control of. He moaned softly as Jungkook trailed hot kisses down his neck and chest, leaving marks as he went.

Finally, Jungkook took Taehyung in his arms and laid him gently onto the bed. He slowly undressed him, taking in every inch of his beautiful body before making love to him in the most caring and passionate way possible.

As they lay there, intertwined in each other's arms, they both knew that this was just the beginning of an incredible journey that they would take together. They were each other's other half, and they couldn't wait to explore more of each other and the world together.