33: Jump

Taehyung stood on the edge of the platform, tears streaming down his face. He had decided that it was finally time to end everything. He couldn't bear the pain and loneliness anymore. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, ready to jump.

But then he felt a firm grip on his arm, stopping him in his tracks. He opened his eyes to see a stranger standing beside him, holding him back from the edge.

"Please don't do this," the stranger said softly, his eyes filled with concern.

Taehyung looked at him, surprised that someone cared enough to stop him. He didn't know what to say.

The stranger introduced himself as Jungkook and offered to take Taehyung to his house. Taehyung didn't know why, but he agreed.

Once they arrived at Jungkook's house, he handed Taehyung a cup of coffee and a blanket. Taehyung felt grateful for the warmth and kindness.

Jungkook asked Taehyung what had brought him to the platform that day. Taehyung hesitated but eventually explained that he had been rejected and treated horribly by those around him. He felt like he had no purpose and no one cared about him.

Jungkook listened attentively and comforted Taehyung. They spent the next few weeks hanging out, talking, and exploring the city together. Taehyung had never felt so happy in his life.

One day, while they were sitting on a park bench, Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said, "I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I feel a connection with you that I can't explain. I don't want to lose you."

Taehyung felt his heart race as Jungkook leaned in closer to him. They shared their first kiss, and it felt like fireworks exploding in Taehyung's heart. He knew then that he was falling in love with Jungkook.

As they pulled away, Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and said, "I don't want to lose you either. I think I'm falling in love with you too."

From that moment on, their relationship blossomed into something beautiful. They supported each other through their struggles and celebrated their victories together. Taehyung felt like he had finally found his purpose in life - to love and be loved by Jungkook.