69: Butler

Taehyung had always been a bit of a hopeless romantic. His family's wealth had afforded him many luxuries, but what he craved most was the loving touch of another person. It was no secret that Taehyung was gay, but it had not been something that he had felt comfortable sharing with his family. Instead, he kept his desires to himself and found solace in the arms of his butler, Jungkook.

They had always been close, but their relationship had become much more intimate over the years. Taehyung had never been with another man before, but with Jungkook, he felt safe and loved. It was as if nothing else existed in the world when they were together.

One fateful evening, Taehyung's family was invited to a grand party in the city. Taehyung was excited to attend but was unsure of what to wear. Jungkook offered to help him, and Taehyung eagerly accepted.

As Jungkook helped Taehyung change into his suit, Taehyung couldn't help but feel nervous. "I know no man ever touched you, but I won't hurt you, Mr. Kim," Jungkook whispered in his ear. Taehyung's heart raced as he felt the warmth of Jungkook's breath on his skin.

Before he knew it, Jungkook's lips were on his neck, and Taehyung's head fell back in pleasure. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, holding him close as he continued to kiss him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Jungkook quickly pulled away and told Taehyung to stay put. "I'll tell them you're feeling sick," he said before leaving the room.

Taehyung's family believed Jungkook's story and headed to the party without him. As soon as they were gone, Jungkook returned to Taehyung's room, locking the door.

Without hesitation, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths.

"I love you, Jungkook," Taehyung whispered as they broke apart, their chests heaving.

"I love you too, Taehyung. More than anything in this world," Jungkook replied, kissing him once more.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms, consumed by their love and desire for one another. For Taehyung, there was nothing in the world that could compare to the feeling of being with the person he loved most.