Chapter 26

Mercedes P.O.V

I left with Kylian after practice since he asked me to come over.

It felt weird being at his house again after what had happened but I ignored the feeling and let myself enjoy my day with him.

"Did you want anything to eat or drink mon amour?" he asked opening the door and stepping aside to let me in.

"No Ky. Thank you." I said stepping in.

He closed the door behind me and pulled my hand towards him.

"I miss you a lot you know." he whispered close to my ear.

"I know remember? You told me." I giggled.

"I know but I'm going to  keep reminding you because I really did." he said brushing his lips against mine.

"Uhm Ky we should go to your room." I said pushing him off me and walking towards the stairs.

"Damn baby if you wanted to fuck you could just say that." he smirked slapping my ass.

"I didn't mean it like that. I was implying to watch a movie." I said walking up the stairs huffing in annoyance.

He followed me in his bedroom and locked the door behind him.

I looked at him with a questionable expression and he returned it with a laugh.

"Don't worry I'm just doing it cause of habit." he assured me.

I made my way to his bed and plopped down onto it missing the way it felt.

He joined me and brought the blanket over us both and we cuddled together while watching "Transformers".

Halfway through the movie I noticed my phone was buzzing a lot and checked it to see who it was.

João?

Why was he texting me?

I clicked on his messages and it was him saying he was in town and wanted to meet.

I remembered how me and him ended things and we were on good terms.

So I texted him back letting him know I was free to hang out but first I wanted to tell Kylian.

Just so he wouldn't freak out if he knew I was planning on hanging with my ex who's technically not really an ex to me since I never really had feelings for him.

But still I decided it was the right thing to do.

"KyKy."

"Hm." he replied.

"João texted me asking to hang out and I said yes but only as friends because we agreed to end on good terms and I have no feelings for him." I said wondering what his response would be upon hearing this.

He stayed silent for a little bit before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I trust you amour. You are free to hang out with whoever."

"Thanks Ky. I promise I only have eyes for you anyways." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

He returned the peck and pulled me onto his lap deepening the kiss.

I opened my mouth a little allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth , as we made out even sloppier.

He grabbed my waist harshly and pressed down onto his hardened buldge.

"Fuck do you feel what you do to me." he hissed.

"I missed you so much Ky." I said breaking apart our kiss letting a trail of saliva drip from my mouth as I pulled apart from his lips.

He continued kissing down my neck leaving love bites and kissed further down , pulling my shirt down revealing my buds and latching his mouth onto them.

I moaned and encouraged him to suck harder on my now hardened nipples making him latch onto them with more suction.

"Ky .Oh my god don't stop please, it feels so good." I whimpered prompting him to use his free hand to roughly squeeze my untouched bud.

I grinded down even harder on his dick seeing a wet stain appear on his shorts each time I slid away from his buldge.

"Fuck baby your gonna make me cum in my pants." he groaned keeping a firm grip on my waist.

He kissed underneath my breast before flipping me over onto my back with him now on top of me.

He kissed down to my stomach and left love bites all over.

"I'm gonna put a baby in you tonight." he murmured between kisses.

I whimpered upon hearing that and he took that as a sign to unbutton his pants and slide my shorts down along with my pantries before lining himself up on my pussy.

He used his thumb to help spread his leaking precum all over himself before slapping it a few times on my pussy.

"Tell me how badly you wanna get fucked." he teased letting his dick drag up and down my folds.

"Pleaseee Ky. I want it so bad. Look how wet I am for you." I moaned reaching down to rub my clit.

"Look at my little slut. She can't even wait for me to put my dick inside of her." he said removing my fingers from my clit and replacing it with his dick.

Tracing circles on it.

"Pleaseee KyKy. Fuck me. I need it so bad. My pussy aches and it needs your dick." I whined attempting to get some friction from his dick.

He didn't waste any more time slamming into me letting my walls clench firmly around him.

"Putain Mercy. Always so fucking tight." he groaned looking at his dick drowned in my pussy.

I felt my walls clench around him so tightly signaling my release.

"KyKy I'm gonna cum. Keep going." I whimpered.

"What do you say before asking to cum baby." he asked teasing me from my release.

"H-huh." I asked too dazed from him fucking the shit out of me.

"I said, what do you say before asking to cum."

"P-please!" I moaned unable to think straight.

"That's my baby. Fuck you feel so good around my dick, nice and tight." he said fucking me even harder.

He pointed to my stomach making me look.

"Can you feel me right here mon amour." he asked taking my hand and placing it on my stomach.

"Uhnnn f-fuck KyKyyyy. Slow down baby." I whimpered feeling slight pain from how roughly I was being fucked.

"Shut up and take it you slut." he groaned going even faster.

"Fuck I think I'm gonna squirt Kyy. Fuckkkk don't stoppp I'm cummingg-" I said feeling a strong sensation building up.

"Fuckkk Mercedes. Merde." he said feeling me squirt all over his dick.

He didn't stop until he came and shot his load deep inside of me whispering in my ear about how I was going to have his kids one day and how he would cum inside me every-time until I grew a stomach harboring his kids.

He collapsed down onto the bed pulling me into him as we fell asleep the whole night in each others arms.

Authors Note

hope u guys like it !!!💞💞💞🥰