Chapter 16

Kylian P.O.V

I fucked up.

I let my anger get the best of me and I chased her out of the house.

I know she told me she loved me. And I loved her too but I didn't know how to tell her.

Every-time she brought it up I got angry because it made me think of all the things she did with other guys.

Especially that day at her house when João came over to win her over.

It didn't sit right with me but I knew it wasn't completely her fault because I was being an ass.

I texted her to ask where she was so hopefully I could somehow make it up to her.

Me: Where did you go?

Mercedes: Why do you even care where i'm at.

Me: Mercedes I'm sorry for being an ass. Just tell me where you are so we can talk about this.

Mercedes: I'm at Mar Bella.

Me: Okay stay there. I'm coming.

I wanted to apologize to her properly in person not over the phone.

And I knew she was upset because whenever she was she would go down to the beach.

I remember because she would tell me everything before she slowly started shutting me out.

Maybe it was my fault.

But tonight I was going to make sure everything was right with her.

I rushed through the crowd and headed towards the entrance when I felt a hand slightly grab onto my shoulder.

"Going to look for her I'm assuming?" said the voice from behind.

I turned around to be met with the young Barca midfielder.

"You know she really loves you. She confessed after our date." he said.

"Yeah. I know." I said rolling my eyes.

"The way you treat her isn't going to make her stay."

"I took her out for the first time ever and she was practically on her knees for me." he smirked.

"What is that supposed to mean." I growled.

"It means. Treat her the way she's supposed to be treated." he said rolling his eyes.

"Take her out somewhere nice. And tell her you love her. Remind her."

It seemed like he was genuinely trying to give me good advice which was nice but it made me wonder if he still had feelings for Mercy.

"Thanks for the advice man." I said dabbing him up.

"Yeah no problem. Just take care of her alright?" he said.

"I will." I said before walking out.

I got into the car and started making my way towards the beach.

Bruna P.O.V

This party was started to bore me out and the dessert hadn't even been served.

I looked all around the house for Mercedes but she was nowhere in sight.

I figured she was out with Kylian or someone but I could've sworn I saw him leaving just now.

I texted her to ask her where she was but she wasn't replying so I decided to look for her again because all of Ney's friends were preoccupied elsewhere.