Chapter 28

Mercedes P.O.V

It was Bruna's birthday today so I thought about throwing her a surprise party and even hired decorators to help decorate her party.

I went with the theme of pink and white since those were her favorite colors.

The decorators came around 2 p.m. to set up the event along with the tables for the guests.

I wasn't a fan of assigned seating but just for her birthday I decided to do it and put me , Ney , Bru , Ky , Leo , and Antonella on the same table.

I put the rest of the people like Pedri and Gavi far away so I wouldn't have to interact with them.

I was inviting a lot of people since I wanted it to be special for Bru.

So it was going to be a long night

Kylian P.O.V

I was talking to Mercedes over the phone about Bruna's birthday party and how it was going to be a surpise.

I called my assistant and told her to get an expensive designer bag and have it sent to Bruna since that's the only thing I knew women loved.

I was going to pick up Mercedes around 7 p.m. and it was now 6:30 so I headed out since it would take at least 30 minutes to get there.

I was a big fan of parties so I was excited for tonight but Mercedes told me that Pedri was coming too and that didn't sit well with me.

"If he even tries to come near me or Mercedes I will kill him." I thought while grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

~

I reached Mercedes' house and let her know I was here.

She came out wearing this beautiful white dress that was short enough to show her ass if she bent over and she had her hair curled just the way she knew I liked it.

"Wow Mercedes you look so beautiful." I said checking her out.

"Thanks Ky. You look handsome yourself." she giggled.

"You know...we're really early going to the party. I think we can manage staying a few minutes in my car." I said scooting closer to her and leaving a kiss on her neck.

"K-Ky stop." she said playfully.

"Let's go. I'm in charge of the whole surprise remember." she said.

"Okay okay fine. Let's go." I said turning my attention back to the road.

Mercedes P.O.V

It had been only 10 minutes since me and Ky had arrived and there were alot of people here already.

I announced to everyone that Bruna was on the way and she was only a minute away.

Everyone quickly hid and me and Ky went behind the balloon garland the decorators had made for Bruna.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look tonight." Kylian whispered in my ear pressing my body onto his.

"Yes. In the car remember." I giggled.

He leaned in and started to leave wet kisses on my neck and dipped his hand in the front of my dress caressing my buds.

"Ky s-stop. Bruna's gonna be here any minute." I whimpered.

"It'll only take me a minute anyways." he said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away fixing my dress and my hair.

"I can't have everyone seeing me with my fucking nipples showing and hickeys all over my neck." I said sternly.

"Chill Mercedes. I was just messing around." he said rolling his eyes.

"No you weren't. Your always trying to fuck. It makes me think that's all you want from me." I yelled over the big "surprise" that erupted.

"Great."

"You made me miss the surprise." I spat putting my hands on my forehead.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch all of a sudden." he said pulling away from me.

"Because of your fucking actions. What would happen if Ney saw the marks on my neck?" I shouted.

"Why is it a big deal Mercedes . We're literally a couple."

"That's what couples do. They fuck." he replied.

"Oh so that's all. Just fuck. So you just wanna fuck me and that's it. Okay bet." I said walking away from him and towards Bru.

"Bru i'm so sorry I missed the surprise." I said tearing up a little.

"Mercedes I loved everything. Thank you so much my baby." she said hugging me.

I leaned into her hug and started sniffling a little letting tears fall down.

"Meu amour. What's wrong?" she asked wiping away my tears.

"Nothing Bru. I'm just so happy that you and Ney are together. He really needed someone like you." I said giving her another hug.

"I love you linda." she smiled rubbing my back.

"My two favorite girls." I heard Ney shout hugging us both.

I pulled away and gave him a small nod.

"Irmã what's wrong?" he asked concerned about my teary eyes.

"N-nothing. I was just telling Bru how happy I am that she's in your life." I said wiping away my tears with a laugh.

"I love you Mercedes." Ney said giving me a big hug leaving a kiss on my forehead.

I excused myself from them and ran towards the restroom.

As soon as the door swung open I let the tears stream down my face.

Looking at how perfect Ney and Bru's relationship was made me sad because I wished I had the same thing as them.

I loved Bruna like a sister and I wasn't jealous at all but it was something that I envied and thought about having.

But I was grateful to have her in my life especially since I had no older sister.

She always took care of me which is why I didn't say anything about Ky because it was her day today and I wasn't about to ruin it because of a jerk.

I left the bathroom after fixing my face and applying some concealer to fix the part under my eyes that had been washed away from my tears.

I looked around the venue and saw that alot of people were still here and locked gazes with Pedri.

Great.

"Hola hermosa. I saw you and Kylian having some problems?" he asked smirking.

"Get the fuck away from me Pedri." I spat.

"Okay fine."

"Then I"m guessing you don't want to hear that Kylian left." he said shrugging.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Yeah I saw him leave like 5 minutes ago." he said looking back at the exit.

I felt the tears come back but quickly blinked them away because I was tired of crying over him and wanted to forget the pain.

The fact that he didn't even text me or try and fix the problem made me upset and angry.

But more angry than upset.

I gave Pedri a glance before walking off towards Bru and Ney spending the rest of the night with them.

And spending time with them made me realize what true love was supposed to be like and if Ky wasn't willing to change,  then this relationship wasn't meant for us.

And maybe it was time to move on from futbol players and move back home?

Not Paris but where it all started from.

Sao Paulo.

Authors Note
i missed u all!! i hope u all enjoyed this chapter and i'm thinking abt ending this story off soon so let me know what you guys wants to see next !!