Chapter 16

Oh my, is this another update? GAsP! Yeah it is just go read it.

Cry's face was heated up behind his mask as Skye confessed her love to him. He stayed silent and shifted in his seat.

"I...sorry it's stupid.." She said, shaking her head and smiling a little, sadly.

"Oh, no! No..I mean..I'm flattered-"

"Really?!" Skye interuppted.

"Yes, but...I have to say...I don't feel the same way, Skye.." Her eyes got dull and she sat back in her seat, looking ahead of her, "I understand.."

He noddes slightly, "I have feelings for someone else.."

"Is it ___?"

Cry tensed up at the mention of your name, looked from side to side as if looking for his answer. He finally, said softly, "Even I don't know.."

Skye let a soft grin creep across her face, "Maybe I can help you with that.." She whispered, leaning forward as she pushed up Cry's mask just above his top lip. Before he could reject, Skye had her lips against his, just as you walked out of the kitchen.

Your eyes widened, you sat the bowl of pop corn down as they pulled away quickly.

"___!!" Skye shouted pushing her hair out of her face, Cry sitting up and looking at you while fumbling with his mask.

You couldnt say anything. You were angry, but you had no reason to be. You and Cry were NOT a thing. Right? Right.

Now you probably never would be. You feel like all the feelings you had for him had just disappated. And you left upstairs to your room. Not listwning to what either one of them had to say.

I am so sorry