chapter 14

Guess who's back BACK AGAIN. RYOOS BACK. TELL YO FRIENDS. well just...journey to the story.

"Ah helllll no!" You said when Marzia shoved your popcorn in her mouth.

"Hellllllllllllllllllllah NIH" Skye said in a mimicky accent making cry laugh really hard, you blushed both in embarresment and at his laugh, it wad smooth and deep, making you get chills up your spine, but the thought of Skye making him laugh made you feel ridiculously jealous and you didn't know why.

It's not like you liked him or anything. You guys were friends and that kiss meant nothing. That was that.

Felix was messing with some hairbows you left on the table and had his hair in two nubby ponytails. "I'm not gay though, I swear." He looked up at everyone and you all laughed and cry ran over to him and jumped in his lap, "But, senpai, I thought you loved ME!?" Cry said in a terrible feminine voice. " CRY NOT IN FRONT OF THE LADY FOLK." You laughed so hard you choked on a popcorn kernel and marzia was in the floor, while Skye made some type of purr noise with her tongue making everyone laugh harder.

You literally thought you couldn't have better friends, or a better life, no matter what someone offered you, you wouldn't trade them for it....except maybe Skye...WHAT NO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!! YOU. DON'T. LIKE. RYAN. JEEZ!!

You caught yourself staring at cry after you dislodged the kernel from your throat and MarMar nudged your shoulder and waggled her eyebrows and you turned pink, brushing your (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your face and sat back in your chair.

"UHGHUHGJUH HAELP!!" Peers shouted trying to pull the hairbows from his hair, you grabbed scissors from the counter, "Come here you little bitch," you said heading towards Pewdie as he shrieked and ran to the corner, " NOOOO STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!"

...so that's it...like...comment...and stay magical my friends~