Chapter 10 (•w•)

(Er mer ferkin gersh guys. I made it to the tenth friggen chapter. Holy shitanki. *gives everyone nuttela sandwiches* I love you guys....#Awkward............well journey on please......)

The ride was quiet but unerveing.

The constant rattle of Skye's vile was about to drive you insane. Pewds was looking back every-so-often to look at you, Marzia, and Skye, just to make sure everything was alright.

You reached the small-ish building your mother had been working in since you moved to Florida. You sprinted to the entrance and tried to open it. Locked. You shouted a line of swears and even said a few that probaly didn't even exsist.

After all, it took a while to get to the building, it was on the oppisite side of town that you were on. It was pretty dark.

Skye shooed you out of the way before pulling a hairpin from the front of her hair and her bangs fell to the front of her face. She blew on the lock and twisted the hairpin, and licked it for a second and stuck it into the lock. After a few jiggles she smirked with a satisfying, click!

You smiled and opened the door, it was pitch black.

Cry and Sky pulled out their cellphones for light. And of course, you didn't have yours and Pewds and Marzia decided it was best to stay outside.

You were shakey and fumbled in your pocket, "Ah." you gimmpered to yourself as you pulled out a keychain with a little flashlight. You flicked it on. The narrow beam calmed you slight but you were still scared.

Skye seemed to be scared but didn't show it to well. Cry, was breathing at a normal pace and seemed to be completely calm.

With his gaming instincts, Cry nonlantly took the lead. "Where would she be?" Skye questioned, kicking at a wall. "Uhm..." You mewtered for a moment trying to recall any thing from the tour your mom gave you. You snapped swiftly in acheivment, "Its on the top floor which we take the elavator to!" Skye facepalmed before stating the obvious which you failed to witness, "The powers out, the elevators not gonna work."

You stood silent for a second...complete silentness....CRACK!!! 

You spun around and punched the wall, going straight through the drywall like it was trace-paper. You mumbled a few swears before Cry tapped your shoulder, "Where's the generator?" He asked as nonlantly as the rest of his motions. "Basement." you replied, shaking off the fine powder from your hand.

Cry sighed annoyedly, "Of course it is..."

(Sorry guys, its short. And, @gracereynders I'll get your character added soon, don't worry! Love you people, stay magical! )