Chapter 12

OMG I MISSED CHU. SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I KNOW IM A COWARD FOR THAT AND YOU PROBALY HATE ME, IM SORRY!!! journey~

Its been a few days since your mother was brutally slaugtered...you didn't cry...you acted like you didn't care.

But you felt so alone...

You stayed inside, hardly made videos. It scared your subscribers....

You sat in a field alone, looking up at the sky, at the clouds. "Daddy...?" you beckoned to the clouds, "Is mommy up there with you?" you giggled, "Mommy got murdered." You stared intently, "Crys stalker killed mommy."

"Daddy, I want to kill her." you said, reciting the stalker. You stared for a while, giggling at the slightest cruch of leaves or dried up grass.

"It sounds like the breaking bones."You giggled corruptedly.,

CRYS POV (I didn't expect it °w°)

Where's ___!? She won't answer her phone, what the hell! I sighed, going outside.

I walked down to the field to see the familiar h/c locks of hair fluttering in the wind. ___'s here. I smiled brightly as I ran towards her. "___!!" I shouted, making it to her area and sitting next to her.

She looked at me so blankly...like she didn't even know who I was...Then she smiled. This smile doesn't belong to her....

"___? What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Nothing," she said, "I've never felt better" she laughed.

laughed.

she fucking laughed.

It wasn't her laugh...it was sick and twisted.

I can't believe I'm doing this....

BACK INTO 3RD PERSON POV

Cry pulled his mask off, revealing a soft toned face, baby blue eyes and a pair of black glasses. He ran a hand through his oak hair as you looked at him in awe.

You just grinned slightly.

You turned back to the sky, "Hello, Ryan." You said. He put a finger under your chin and pulled your face towards his, so you made eye contact. You stared atim blankly as ever.

Slowly, he lulled closer to you as his eyes slowly closed, and his lips came in contact with yours. Your cheeks lit up a bright red, as did his.

He didn't intend to kiss you. It just...happened.

Your eyes stayed widely open, but you melted into the kiss like a candle. The world around the two of you seemed to stop.

Everything was wonderful.

(so sorry I have to stop here >.< I know, my ways of describing that was horrible, don't worry, I'll get bettah~)