Chapter 19

Whats good? Okay important question: should there be any smut, at all, or even the slightest bit of "passion" in this story? Do tell, i've never really written hardcore smut before but if you want it, you got it. Bust a move. Okay sorry, heres your update (;

When you woke up, you immeadiatly squinted and groaned, the sunlight being right in your god damned face. You must've forgot to close the curtains when you were looking out the window.

You slung your feet over the bed and lugged yourself into the floor, stretching your arms behind your head.

It was really quiet. Even the birds weren't outside chirping it up, you know, being annoying as hell.

"Why the heck is it so cooolddd uughh."

You dragged yourself down the steps and into the kitchen. You yanked the fridge open and got out a milk carton.

And it's empty.

"wHAT tHE fUuCk?" you groaned so loud that it echoed slightly. Tossing the carton into the rubbish bin, you put some waffles into the toaster.

Your cell phone was on the kitchen counter.

Weird, you were sure you took it upstairs with you.

The LED is flashing green so you turn the screen on.

Three texts from Ryan, two from Marzia, one from...Skye..and eight from an unknown number.

You read Ryans first.

Ryan: Hey are you asleep?

Okay nvm I guess you are, just wanted to see if you were okay.

Goodnight, sleep well. <3

You smile as you read the words and reply, 'sorry I didnt answer, was dead tired.'

Marzia: BIG NEWS!! We're throwing a surprise party for Skye.

Help with cake? Sorry if I woke you.

Huh, you didn't know Skye's birthday was soon. 'Sure thing Marz, and you didnt wake me. Be here at three, and we'll make it (:'

You arent the best at baking, but you like it. And Marzia is always fun to hang out with. You keep smiling.

Skye: Sorry if I came off as rude, no hard feelings. Bdays tomorrow, hope you forgive me.

What? You stare at the screen in shock. Maybe she feels bad avout how she acted.

'its okay skye, we're cool'

Now to see who this unknown number is..

Unknown number: ___ I saw you looking out the window.

Dont be so fooled. Im not going anywhere.

You're pathetic. You thought I was gone?

I've been here. The WHOLE time.

Hope youre ready, ___, I know how to get to you know.

Ryan means a lot to you, huh?

Guess who's next sweetie?

Watch your back.

The air catches in your throat, and your visiom blursbat the edges.

'Who the FUCK are you?'

You dont get an answer, but you keep the conversation to show Marz when she comes over. It's only 10:30, so you get dressed and walk outside for some fresh air.

Whoever this person is, and whatever the hell is wrong with them, they seriously scare you.

Whatever. They can fuck off.

11:00

You groan, you really dont want to be alone any longer.

You shoot Ryan a text, 'Can you come over?'

Within a matter of minutes he responds, 'Course, everything k?'

'yeah, just bored..'

Of course thats a lie. But he comes anyways.

"Howdy howdy," he greets you with a smile. He's not wearing his mask, and he's wearing his glasses.

You smile back, he's so cute.

"Hey.." you say back as he sits on the porch swing with you. "Marzy is supposed to be here at three to help make the cake for Skye's party. Wanna help?"

He nods slightly, "Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to help."

He very carefully takes your hand again, lacing fingers included, making you smile.

He rubs the inside of your palm with his thumb, "Okay?" you nod, "I'm alright," you say so quietly, its almost a whisper, "That guy from a while back..he texted ny phone again."

You feel Ryan tense up, he looks at you with a cold stare, good thing he's wearing his glasses. That eye contact is so fierce, it's good to have a buffer.

"What did he say?" his voice is stern, it makes you a little uneasy.

"W-well uh.." you stumble over your words, and he squeezes your hand.

"Let me see." he demands,

"It's fine really I just-"

"Let. Me see." this time it comes out as an order. You fumble for your phone and get to the messages, and you hand the phone to him.

He looks for a minute, but it seems like a year. His eyes close and he exhales through his nose heavily.

"Ryan? Ryan, don't be scared.." you attempt to comfort him and he just shakes his head and looks at you, with an uneasy smile.

"It's alright, ___.." he kisses the corner of your lips. "I'm not scared."

------------------------------------------------------

Three o'clock finally comes around, and you, Marzia, and Ryan are mixing up a vanilla cake batter to swirl with the chocolate.

"God dammit."

You look over at cry, who has baking powder in his hair and batter on his shirt.

You laugh, and forget about the stalker creep.

You feel great, and happy. Because you're with your best friend. And your boyfriend?

That's still not confirmed..

Maybe you guys should talk about it.