Chapter 11

(I know I usually have something to say here but I don't. But I do. I really want to say, thank you to those that are reading this and if you are in DESPERATE need of an update, don't be afraid to PM me! Id love to talk to you guys! I'm doing my best to update everyday but its not really working out, sorry. Anyways, Journey on to da storeh~)

The three of you sighed, obviously annoyed, and made your way to the cattacombs. (its a type of basment thingy).

As you went down the creaky metal steps, you immediatly started to feel more and more horrified. You admired the rusted, diamond plated stair case. Skye tripped on an unknown object that I have no time to name and fell right into the genorator.

"Ow..." Skye grunted as she held the back of her head, the place she hit. "Fox, are you okay?" Cry asked worriedly. Which confused you. Fox? Is that a pet name? Or a nickname? you brushed it off to flip the generator on. "Yeah I'm fine." She said, a baby pink blush powdered her cheeks, it wasn't visible, the lights were just turning on, so you didn't really notice.

"C'mon guys, we're on a 'mission' " you said, giggling and trying to lighten the mood. You trailed up the steps once again as the other two followed close behind.

There were arrows scratched into the floor. You followed them to what lead to your mom's closed office door...

You opened it and your eyes widened in the horror as you turned away from the sight. Cry and Skye walked in and looked at you, heart broken for you.

Laying in front of them, was your mothers delived corpse lying across her desk with a knife in her throat, warm blood still oozing out.

At that moment you only had one feeling. And it was hatred.

You didn't care, you were going to find this stalker. And you were going to take her life as brutally as she took your mothers.

(Sorry its short and lame :s)