Chapter 15 (i think?)

So hey..long time no seen? Well this is a REAL update guys, hope you enjoy it. (:

It's been two weeks since you kissed cry, you still aren't over it. The whole scene keeps replaying in your mind, over and over and over again. Eachtime, it feels even more real. Like it just happened, like you could have feelings for him.

"I don't have feelings for him.." You said softly, looking in the mirror, brushing your hair.

"I do not have feelings for Ryan." You looked down at your hairbrush and whispered, very quietly, as if someone were listening,

"Yes I do."

Realization hit you like that car a month ago, hard with no warning. You had feelings for Ryan, you knew it, you couldn't ignore it, you liked him a lot. Maybe even loved him.

No. No no no. You couldn't know that yet. No way no how. He doesn't even like you. Not like that anyways. Not at all.

At least you thought so.

-

"God dammit Pewds!" You shouted, slapping him on the back of the head. You were all at the park you all enjoyed so much.

"You wanna go biatch? Huh mate? Fite me!" He said, putting his fists up dorkishly and squinting his eyes when you responded in laughter, along with Cry, Marzie and Skye. Yes, Skye was there too.

"What's so funny?!" He asked, crossing his arms and stomping his foot.

"Pewdie, you're so gay oh my GOD!" Ryan said in an out burst of laughter, causing you laugh harder.

-

Pewds and Marzia went home early, leaving it just you, Cry, and Skye at your place. "Hey, you know what this could use?" Skye asked, turning towards you, "Some popcorn. Popcorn is great." Cry snickered a bit. "Yeah come on, ___, make some popcorn?"

You scrunched your nose "Why do I have to do it?"

"Because you looooove us!" Cooed Skye, batting her eyelashes.

You looked from her to Cry, who, under his mask, was pouting. "Pleeeease?"

You looked at him for a moment then huffed, "Alright Alright."

Standing up, you made your way to the kitchen.

Skye waited till you were out of the room and scooted to Cry. "Hey uh...Can I tell you something?" She said softly, pushing hair out of her face.

Cry tilted his head a little "Of course, what is it?" She shifted in her weight as her face turned pink, "I...Cry I well...." She swallowed and looked back at him. "I like you a lot.."

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHA