CHAPTER 17

(Hey guys! Here's you another update. I'll be updating a lot more regularly now, I promise (;

You were furious. Absolutely fucking steaming. Fuck Skye, fuck Ryan, fuck everything.

You slammed your door and you feel the tears running down your cheeks. You wiped your eyes and took a deep breath.

"Get over it ___.." you whispered to yourself.

You and Ryan aren't even a thing. So what you kissed. So fucking what? It obviously meant nothing to him, so it means nothing to you.

Someone knocked at your door, "What?" You hissed.

"Can I come in..?" it's Ryan, he's speaking softly, quietly, obviously knows your pissed.

You bite your lip and look at the ground for a moment, wiping your eyes once more, in attempt to wipe away the pain that showed.

"Come in. " You said after a minute or so.

The door creaked open, he stepped his foot in and when he did, he pulled his mask off and shut the door behind him. You were struck, again, by his beauty. His chestnut hair and his green eyes went well together, he had a freckle right below his left eye, and his nose was perfect, so we're his lips.

You crossed your arms and looked at him.

Cry took a heavy breath, "Look, ___-"

"It's okay. " you interrupted.

"No, it's not. I didn't kiss Skye, she kissed me. "

You roll your eyes, but he keeps talking, "I was trying to tell her I was not interested. "

You didn't believe him, but he took a step forward and took one of your hands in both of his. "I like you..___.." he gently pressed his lips to your knuckles. Your cheeks heated up.

"I like you too but.. " you sigh and pull your hand away "how am I supposed to believe you one hundred percent?"

His eyes shifted, like he was looking for words. Then he shrugged.

You scoffed and pushed him away, playfully. You weren't that angry anymore.

"Skye will probably talk to you.. " he smiled a little, pushing your h/c hair out from your face.

It made you melt inside.

"I guess.." you whispered

His smile widened and he leaned over, gently pressing his lips into yours, and you kissed again. Ryan move his chin up and down slightly, then pulled away, leaving you breathless again.

He gave you one last smile before walking out, to get Skye.

In the mirror you saw your red face burning down to its normal shade, you nicely messied your hair to your liking, and moments later, she strode in. Skye.

She walks in with a smile, then closes the door and looks at you grimly. "Back off ___.." she sneered at you.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Excuse me? "

"I said, Back.. Off.. " she narrowed her eyes at you. "Don't make me think twice about you stealing Ryan from me, I will make sure he never sees you again.. "

Your mouth dropped open, you felt sort of scared, but she couldn't do anything right then. Not with people down stairs. Besides, she was bluffing. You hoped.

"Ryan's not yours.. Or mine, Skye. " you tried to reason

She snapped, "shut up! " she said it loud, maybe too loud. She immediately chilled again.
Staring deep with dagger like eyes, she whispered angrily "Watch your fucking back.. " and she opened the door and plastered on another smile as the both of you walked out and back down stairs.

(How'd ya like that one eh? More coming soon (;