Summerween [Pt.2]

👹〰️〰️〰️👹"What's up dudes! I hope all of you are doin' good, if not, lemme give you a hug

👹〰️〰️〰️👹
"What's up dudes! I hope all of you are doin' good, if not, lemme give you a hug..."

~Soos
👹〰️〰️〰️👹

+++

♦️{Dipper's POV}

Wendy: "You guys should come to this party with us. Tambry's parents are out of town, and it's gonna be OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN."

Robbie: "Not surprised you didn't hear about it." He grumbled as he hands me a flyer.

[Y/N] takes the flyer out of my hand and analyses it. Wendy and Robbie were about to leave, but I quickly stop them in their tracks.

Dipper: "Hey guys, wait! Maybe I'll--" I cut myself of and quickly grab [Y/N] by the arm and pull him close beside me.

[Y/N]: "Hey!!"

Dipper: "We'll see you at the party."

Robbie: "If you're not too busy playing dress up."

Wendy then elbows Robbie.

Wendy: "It's at nine! Don't forget!" They then leave and drive off in their van.

I sigh and turn to an angry [Y/N].

[Y/N]: "What was that for! I want to go fucking trick or treating! Not go to some shitty party, cause I know it is going to be one!!" He angrily shouted.

Dipper: "I know I know. But you're still coming along." I said.

[Y/N]: "Can't you go on your own? I mean, you have Ice girl and Emo dude with you! Why bring me along?"

Dipper: "Well... that doesn't matter right now... now how am I gonna tell Mabel this...?"

❌timeskip❌
{Mystery Shack}

Distance howls of a wolf could be heard in the night. The eerie stillness, hidden secrets within the shadows; it's truly mystical with only source of light being the bright full moon.

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Mabel is in the lobby, dressed as a bloodied little Red Riding Hood with an axe attached on her back. Her friends, [Y/N], Candy and Grenda were of course dressed for the occasion.
With Candy as a zombie clown and Grenda as a werewolf and [Y/N] apparently being a cereal killer, plague doctor - blood coming out of the goggles of the mask, and a spinal cord with skull on top as the staff.

[Y/N]: "Oh wow! I look amazing! Thanks for your suggestions guys!" He says as he twirls around in his costume.

Candy: "No problem! You look horrifying!"

Grenda: "Yeah man! I knew you'd look scary!"

[Y/N]: "Haha! I know!!" He proudly grinned.

Mabel walks in with her Grunkle who was dressed as a vampire.