1: In reality, your eyes are dry🌙

"Hey channie" felix walked in the kitchen, greeting his older brother

A month ago, he left the orphanage. He turned 19 so he had to leave. Chan left a few years ago, trying to build something up for them.

The first 2 years were hell for him. He looked for a job everywhere but couldn't find one. He always was the second to get accepted.

Then 2 years ago, he got an offer to be the assistant of a pretty famous actor. He immediately took it and worked really hard to earn some money.

They live in a really small apartment with 1 bedroom where chan sleeps, a couch where felix sleeps, a small kitchen and a small bathroom.

"Hey there felix, i have something for you" chan said and felix jumped up happily.

"You've worked really hard at the convenience store lately and have taken good care of me when i came home from work. So i saved a bit to buy you this!!" Chan said happily and showed him this...

 So i saved a bit to buy you this!!" Chan said happily and showed him this

(The hoodie)

"Aaah it's so pretty!!!" Felix said happily and hugged his brother "thank you!!".

They didn't get a lot of new things. They had to be careful with what they spent so this was really exciting for felix.

He immediately pulled over his shirt and did a little turn, "tadaaa"

Chan clapped and chuckled.

"I'll have to go now, i'll be late for work" felix said and took his backpack which is like 10 years.old.

He walked out and walked to the convenience store...

~hyunjin~

Hyunjin walked in his company and everyone bowed at him. Some of the female employees were drooling over him. Ofcourse. Who doesn't.

I'm not gonna lie, he was one of a kind. He had long black silky hair and was tall. His face was sharp and perfect and his eyes were the most gorgeous things on the planet. His smile... that was just the most gorgeous thing in the milkyway. Sadly, not many people were lucky to see it