5: I'll listen to your silent cry🌙

A few days later

A few days later

Hyunjin went to the convenience store every night and while he was at work, he slept. He wanted to see felix more.

Today, he was at work since he worked during the day. It was lunchbreak and he decided to go get some coffee and food. "Changbin!!"

"What" the small, muscled man said in a grumpy tone.

"Why so grumpy, i just wanted to say that we'll go get sime snacks" hyunjin said.

Changbin immediately smiled, "yes let's go" he got up and took his bag.

"I want you to meet someone" hyunjin said and walked downstairs.

(Black hair)

(Black hair)

They walked in the convenience and changbin immediately went to the snack era. Hyunjin snatched his arm and pulled him with me. "Hey lix" he smiled.

Felix looked up and smiled "hey hyunjin".

"Yooo felix!! What cha doing here" changbin said

"Oh hey bin!! Wait you know eachother??"

"And you know eachother?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well, hyunjin is my best friend and my 'boss'" changbin said holding his 2 fingers up. "And felix is chan's brother, remember, the guy you met at minho's cafe"

"Oh yeah ofcourse, i knew chan was your brother"

"Ooh that's why chan was so surprised to see you" felix said and hyunjin nodded.

Speaking of the devil, at that moment, chan walked in but not in a so happy mood. "Sir please, there are no thai restaurants open right now, i've looked everywhere. We'll just make a stop here for some drinks" chan said while walking in, sighing deeply, "hey guys nice to see you. Hey felix".

"Felix???" Seonho, the famous actor chan worked for, said.

"Felix is here?" He said again and walked up to them.

He has been 'in love' with felix since he met him and chan. He was a famous and handsome man but felix didn't like him back. The man was 7 years older than felix but when he met him, felix was only 16 and he already had a crush on him but promised him to wait till he wasn't a minor anymore.