22: Just lean on me🌙

...

Hyunjin showered first while felix waited. He walked out of the bathroom, only wearing sweatpants and glasses. He walked up to felix and held felix's arm over his shoulder. He helped him inside the bathroom.

"Abbs" felix randomly said and slapped hyunjin's stomach. Hyunjin frowned softly and looked at the boy. "You little pervert"

"How am i a pervert. You're my boyfriend" he said and hyunjin smiled widely.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Felix asked.

"I still like hearing boyfriend"

"We've been together for a bit now, you're still not used to it?"

"No, i don't think i'll ever get used to knowing that i have the most beautiful and sweetest person by my side" hyunjin said and felix slapped his belly again, "flirt"

Hyunjin closed the bathroom door and walked to the sink. He picked the younger up by his waist and placed him on the sink. He then pulled his shirt off and took a towel and a washcloth.

He lifted felix's arms and washed his armpits. "It tickles" felix said and giggled.

Hyunjin chuckled and took some of his creams. He put some on his hands and looked at the boy, "close your eyes baby".

Felix closed his eyes and hyunjin gently rubbed the cream on the younger's face. Felix enjoyed the moment. When he was done, he looked at his boyfriend infront of him and smiled.

He came closer with his face and took his glasses off. He then kissed hyunjin softly on the lips while holding one hand on his cheek.

Hyunjin smiled and closed his eyes. He liked it when felix was the one insinuating the kiss since most of the time he did it.

The younger backed off and hugged the elder. Hyunjin hugged back but was confused when he suddenly felt his chest getting wet.

Felix was crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and backed off.

Felix turned his head so he wouldn't see his face. "Aagh come here" hyunjin said and pulled his face to his chest again. He rubbed his back and kissed ontop of his head.

"Are you scared lixie?"

He didn't answer so hyunjin just picked him up and walked to the livingroom.

Felix jumped off him and almost hurt his leg again. He started breathing a little heavier again and hyunjin noticed.

"Lix, it's me. You don't have to be afraid of anything" he said and bent down.

Felix just sat down on the floor and looked around uneasy. Hyunjin also sat down and felix startled.

"D-don't hurt me"

The elder widened his eyes and moved a bit back, "i'm not going to hurt you sweetheart. Calm down hm"

"Please" the younger said and started scratching his arms.

Hyunjin tried to take his hands but felix slapped his away "STOP!!!"

he continued until there was some blood. Hyunjin tried to grab his hands again but felix just kicked him "STOP IT". The elder startled and held his arms in his stomach where the younger just kicked.

Hyunjin just grabbed the younger and held his wrists with his hands. He held his legs ontop of his so he wouldn't be able to move. "I don't care if you hurt me but don't hurt yourself."