13: that you've been quietly hiding🌙

Felix had a day off today but both jisung and jeongin had to work at the coffeeshop

Felix had a day off today but both jisung and jeongin had to work at the coffeeshop. He decided to call hyunjin if he was free today.

"Hey lix, what's up" hyunjin asked. Many sounds and voices were heard in the background.

"I wondered if you were free today. I have a day off." Felix said.

"I have an important photoshoot. But you can come if you'd like." Hyunjin said and felix gasped. "I've always wanted to see a photoshoot. Definitely if it's my handsome boyfriend".

"Oooh someone is flirty today" hyunjin chuckled.

"It's not flirting, it's telling the truth" felix said in his deep voice
"Okayokay, come over here, fast" hyunjin said, "i have to hang up now, see ya in a bit"

"Byebye" felix said and hung up.

After a while, felix arrived at the photoshoot. He walked in and looked around for hyunjin. He saw a tall blonde man with his back towards him and decided to walk up to him. He tapped the man's shoulder, "sir, would you know where mister hwang is?"

"Oh so it's mister hwang now?" The man said and turned around. It was hyunjin, he dyed his hair blonde.

Felix gasped with wide eyes, "your hair!!"

"It's been blonde before multiple times" hyunjin said and chuckled.

Felix patted his shoulders multiple times "down down down down" he said and hyunjin bent down.

Felix stroked over hyunjin's hair and gasped. "How is it still so soft while bleaching it"

"Well, it's not permanent bleach. It'll be black again faster. But you need to use good products" hyunjin said and got back up. He laid his hand on the younger's hair and nodded. "I'll wash your hair with good products and dye it again. That way it'll be more healthy" hyunjin said.

"So today, i have multiple photoshoots with 2 new models for my magazine. One of them is the lady over there" hyunjin said and nodded at a famous female model, "we've known eachother for a while now. The other is apparently a famous actor. I don't know who it is though. I had to take pictures with 1 man and 1 woman" hyunjin explained and felix nodded.

"Hyunjin, we have to do the shoot now." His manager said and he nodded. Hyunjin walked to the cameras and looked at the female model next to him.

Felix looked at her and widened his eyes. She's beautiful. She has to do a shoot with hyunjin.

Felix took a lollypop that was on the table and put it in his mouth.

Hyunjin and the model named minsoo were posing... pretty close to eachother.

"Okay mister hwang, can you place your hands on minsoo's waist please."

Hyunjin did what he was told and posed. Felix couldn't help but feel jealous. He saw his boyfriend touching a gorgeous woman.