3: You're still wandering🌙

Felix slightly opened his eyes and was met by a bright light

Felix slightly opened his eyes and was met by a bright light. It was already morning and he was... AT HIS WORK!!

"OMG I SLEPT WHILE WORKING" he jumped up and ran to the counter without looking. Suddenly he bumped into someone's chest.

He looked up and was met again with this perfect shaped face and gorgeous eyes.

"Goodmorning sunshine" hyunjin said.

"You worked here the whole night?! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and put on his jacket, "i have to go to my work now. I have to do some important papers. See you around felix" hyunjin said and just walked out.

Felix was just too stunned to speak :p.

Hyunjin walked in his building but changbin was waiting at the entrance for him. "What now".

"No work today, minho asked us to come look at the new cat in his cat cafe and we have to support him" changbin said.

"Really, now?"
" Yes and my friend chan is also coming along. He finally has a day off work and i wanted to meet up with him"

Hyunjin groaned and followed changbin to his car. "And why are you even wearing sweatpants to work".

"Long story, i won't stay too long... if i'm not gonna work today, i'm gonna sleep".

"Sure sure"

They got in the car and drove to minho's cat cafe.

"Minwhore!!" Hyunjin yelled and minho ran in, holding a cat in his arms. "This is dori! My new cat"

The friends chuckled and pet the cat.

Seungmin was already sipping some iced tea while looking at them, "i was writing and this asshole called me and said there was an emergency'

"This is an emergency!!" Minho said "kitty!"

Then chan walked in, "hey bin, is it okay that i brought another friend with me? He was bored and wanted to do something"

"No sure, it's fine".

Chan bowed at everyone, "hello, changbin told a lot about you guys. We've been friends since highschool"

"Oh cool!" Hyunjin said, "i'm hyunjin"

"Yes yes ofcourse i know you. I passed by your face today on a board" he chuckled and hyunjin joined.

"Oh yeah... this is jisung, my little brother's best friend and also my friend. He's 20 years old" chan said but jisung just ran to some cats.

"Kitties!!"

Everyone frowned but minho, he smiled at him, "oh he's mine. Hwang!!! Back off with your pretty face"