12: You can show your tears🌙

...

Some hours passed and they finished eating. Felix ate a lot. He hadn't had a proper meal in a while. "Actually lix... i have a question" hyunjin said as he took the baking supplies and felix nodded.

"I know it's really early, but isn't it a possibility that you come live with me. You can bring the dog here too so he can have a lot of space to run, you have food and warm water, a lot of space. If you want, you can even have your own room. Chan is now with jeongin... i think... seems like it. So maybe they'll find something together" hyunjin said

Felix looked at him and tilted his head, "well, i don't think that they will find something this fast, things just started between them today. But bringing the dog here is not a bad idea. It'll be a lot more healthy for him. Right now, he's with the neighbor."

"What about you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hmm... i'll stay over a lot. I know the code so i can get in. This will be my second home" felix smiled.

"The thing is. I know we've just been together, but i feel home when i'm with you" hyunjin said and felix pouted.

"Stop, i'm going to cry" felix said and hugged the taller's waist. Hyunjin chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You can come in whenever you like. Even if you have a late shift and want to come here at 3 am"

The 2 latters spent the evening making fun and baking some brownies, they decided to also post some things on instagram.

Yongbokkie.lix

Yongbokkie.lix: why is he so tall in this picture...

See all 30 comments      89 likes

Hwangjin: maybe because i AM tall and you are short

Seon.ho.official: why are you with this ape honey?
^hwangjin: reply to seon.ho.official; 👹

Hwangjin ✔