21: I'll hold you🌙

A few days later, felix was allowed to leave the hospital

A few days later, felix was allowed to leave the hospital. He couldn't wait to go home and just relax.

Changbin walked in and waved. "Hey lix. Hyunjin asked me to pick you up"

"Oh isn't he coming?" The younger asked sounding a bit dissapointed.

"He is working really hard. I'll bring you to his office" changbin said and helped felix in his wheel chair.

They drove to hyunjin's company and got out. Changbin walked with felix's wheelchair and everyone looked at the poor boy. His face was still full with wounds and he looked so tired. The 19 year old was also holding the bunny he got from hyunjin. He felt so attached to it.

Changbin just walked in without knocking, "delivery"

"How many times have i told you to knock" hyunjin said and looked up.
"Oooh hey lix!" He got up and shoved changbin aside.

"Thank you changbin, no problem hyunjin" changbin said sarcastically.

"Thanks bin" hyunjin rolled his eyes and squatted down infront of felix. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine" the boy said while looking at his boyfriend.

"You look tired felix. You can tell me if you feel bad" hyunjin said and felix shook his head. "It's fine. I'm happy that i can go home" he said and hyunjin nodded.

He layed his hands underneath the younger's ass and picked him up. "What are you doing?" The timid boy asked.

Hyunjin walked to his desk and sat down with felix on his lap, facing him.
He looked at the boy and smiled softly, "you look very pretty" he said while stroking his cheek.

"My face is scarred and wounded. How can i look pretty. And i have bags under my eyes." Felix said.

"You always look pretty. You'll always be the prettiest." Hyunjin said and kissed his nose.

Felix giggled softly which made hyunjin smile.

He laid his hand on the back of the younger's head and moved it towards his shoulder. "Rest a bit. I'll be finished in an hour".

Felix nodded softly and let his head rest on his shoulder. While hyunjin worked further.

An hour later, hyunjin found a sleeping boy on his lap. He decided to wrap his things up and bring him home. Well, that was until changbin barged in with his loud voice.

"HYUNJINAAAH" he barged the door open.

"Aah!" Felix yeeted up and looked around. "Bin, are you fucking serious." Hyunjin asked.

"Buy me food. I want food".

"buy your own food" hyunjin said with a mad voice that made felix get shivers since he never spoke to him that way.