28; If you don't feel like it🌙

The boys walked around in the airport when hyunjin noticed that felix looked a bit anxious

He looked at him, grabbed his hand and kept walking towards the gate. Felix looked up at him "i have sweaty hands".

"Doesn't matter" the taller replied and walked to a food booth.
"1 pasta box ehh... carbonara and..." hyunjin looked at felix.

"I don't really have an appetite"

"And a box or riceballs please" hyunjin said.

"I said i'm not hungry"

"And i said you're eating. Your stomach will hurt on the airplane"

Felix sighed and took the box "thank you" he said in english because of the stress.

Hyunjin had his eyes widened and looked shocked at the younger, "what's up with that accent"

"What accent" he said in korean.

"Speak english"

"Hello i'm felix" he said in english

"First of all, how can you be so good in english and second... THAT ACCENT"

"I'm born in australia and lived there for 3 years till we got placed in korea" felix explained, "does my accent sound weird?"

"I suck at english but it's hoooot"

Felix chuckled and took a bite of his riceball.

"Okay so we have to board in 20 minutes so we have to eat fast"

They got on the plane after a while and sat down. Hyunjin sat by the window and felix in the middle. As soon as the engine started, felix also started breathing heavily and shaking.

"Excuse me young man? Can you stop making that noise" the woman next to felix said.

Hyunjin looked up and frowned, "excuse me, don't you see he's panicking" he said and put his hand on his thigh.

"He's breathing all the air and making too much noise"

"Ask fucking earthings" hyunjin said annoyed and looked at his boy. "It'll be okay lixie. I'm with you remember. You'll be safe"

The woman looked at them with a discusted face "what in the world are you doing"

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and continued with felix.

The younger boy started getting tears in his eyes and looked at the woman, "i'm s-sorry m'am"

"Hey, Don't apologize" hyunjin said and turned his face to him.

"Stop being so close. You are 2 guys. You don't want people to think you are gay right??" The woman said.

Hyunjin looked at her dead in the eyes and pecked felix's lips. The woman gasped and pulled felix away from him. "You can't do that! It's discusting."