8; Through the cracks in the door🌙

It was now 3 am and felix was still sleeping

It was now 3 am and felix was still sleeping. On the other hand, hyunjin was awake. He was scrolling through pinterest while felix was sleeping.

After some time, felix woke up from a bad dream and opened his eyes.

He then noticed that HE WAS WITH HIS FACE AGAINST HYUNJIN'S ARM

(Like this but against his arm)

Felix shook up and looked at him, "you're awake?"

Hyunjin frowned and looked at felix and nodded.

"I was touching you, why didn't you kick me?" Felix asked.

"I don't mind if you touch me, it's cute" hyunjin said.

Felix blushed softly and layed back down on his pillow, "what are you doing?" He asked while looking at the older's phone screen.

"Pinterest" hyunjin said while patting his shoulder for felix to come closer so he can see it more clearly

Felix placed his head closer and looked at his screen. He watched as he put all kinds of different stuff in boards and sections.

Suddenly, a popup came of a man and a woman having sex. They both startled and hyunjin put his hand on felix's eyes and turned it off.

Felix chuckled softly, "i'm 19, i have seen naked people before"

"Then why do you always freak out if you just see my chest huh" hyunjin asked and removed his hand.

Felix looked at him and their faces were really close, "ehhh that's different" felix said and sat up.

Hyunjin locked his phone and also sat up. "You know... that person you like hm... what is he like?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why are you asking suddenly" felix asked.

"Well... that person wouldn't be so happy if he found out that you're sleeping in 1 bed with a model" hyunjin said, knowing he was that person.

"Eh... i don't think he would mind... i don't even think that he likes me. Well i mean there are signals and he chose me over other people of... a group, but he could have anyone he wants. Why would he want me. I'm poor, an orphan, weird, small, and more"