10: There is a silent cry that only I can hear🌙

Chan walked in in the coffeeshop with seon-ho and some bodyguards

Chan walked in in the coffeeshop with seon-ho and some bodyguards. Seonho sat down at a table and looked up at chan, "get me a redvelved cake and a capuccino with a drawing on"

Chan nodded and walked to the counter, "heyhey" chan said. Jeongin looked up and and jumped when he saw chan infront ot him. "W-what are you doing here" jeongin asked.

"My boss wanted cake so i'm here. You ran away so suddenly this morning, we didn't get to talk" chan said

"Ehh yes! I have to be in the kitchen, jisung will take your order!!" Jeongin said and ran in the kitchen.

Chan sighed and leaned against the counter. Jisung walked to him and smiled, "hey channie! What can i get you" he asked.

"Hey sung. Eh, 1 redvelvet cake and 1 capuccino with a drawing" chan said and jisung nodded, "coming".

Chan nodded and walked to the table and sat down, "so for tomorrow, you have a shoot at noon. I reservated at your favorite lunch place at 2 pm so you can have lunch afterwards"

"Sure, also fix some snacks for during the shoot. I want white chocolate with tangerines" seon-ho said and chan nodded.

After a while, they asked for the bill but jisung was busy with other clients. Jeongin walked up to them, very nervously. "E-eh, that'll be eh... 8 buck..s"

"Can you talk like a normal person? Chan, give him 2 bucks extra as tip so he can go see some speechdoctor. I don't like hearing weird people" Seonho said and chan glared at him.

He looked at jeongin and gave 10 bucks, softly touching his hand. Jeongin avoided eye contact and bowed. He walked away and chan and his boss also walked out.

That night, chan tried to send several messages, asking him to talk or atleast call, but no response. It was obvious that jeongin was avoiding him.

This went on for 3 days and chan had enough. All he could think about was that evening. What did it mean? Why was he feeling this? He didn't like jeonging right? Or did he... It was currently 10 in the evening and it was already dark. He just got off work and was on his way home. Before he started driving, he checked his instagram.

Jeoinnie.fox

fox