Part 4: Thoughts.

Our heroes have made it to Viridian City and they were in a Pokemon center...

Savanna however was training, May was preparing for her first Kanto contest, Brock was busy simping for Nurse joy, Ash and Ritchie were busy having a battle, but Ash was looking at Savanna.

"Ash, hello?!" Ritchie snapped his fingers in Ash's face as Ash shook his head.

"Yeah what's up?!" Ash asked and Ritchie sighed.

"Thinking about Savanna aren't you?" Ritchie asked and Ash blushed.

"What no!" Ash denied and Ritchie rolled his eyes.

"You were staring at her Ash." Ritchie said and Ash blushed.

"Well she just looks so.... Beautiful..." Ash stared at Savanna again and Ritchie sighed.

"Ash just tell her! What the worse that could happen?!" Ritchie asked and Ash crossed his arms.

"Hmm let's see, Her father can kick my butt, two she might not like me back, three I am not ready for an relationship! And four, Who wants to deal with me?!" Ash said and Ritchie started scratching his chin.

"Maybe ask Brock...." Ritchie said and Ash nodded and walked inside.

Meanwhile.

"Hey Brock?" Ash said and Brock stopped simping and he turned around.

"What's up Ash?" Brock said.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Ash asked and Brock nodded.

A couple of minutes later, Ash and Brock were sitting on the Pokecenter chairs.

"So, you want to tell Savanna your feelings?" Brock asked and Ash nodded.

"Well... Why haven't you done it?" Brock asked and Ash looked down.

"Because what if she doesn't like me back or she might react badly, and Her father might kick my butt!" Ash said and Brock scratched his chin.

"Just do it when you two are alone... And at the perfect time." Brock said and Ash was listening intensely. "Just be yourself Ash... Don't change for Savanna..." 

Ash nodded and got up.

"Thanks Brock!" Ash said and Brock smiled 

Ash ran out.

Outside.

"Hey Savanna can I talk to you alone?" Ash asked and Savanna nodded and they both walked off.

A couple of minutes later.

Ash and Savanna were sitting on a bench.

"Umm Savanna like... I really l-" Ash was about to say until.

"Hey Savanna! and Ash...." Savanna and Ash looked over and saw...

Tyson....

A/N: Read and review!