Part 42: Take a Hint/ May's grand festival part 1

A/N: I don't own Take a Hint by the Victorious cast, Victoria Justin, and Elizabeth Gillies.

Our heroes have made it to the indigo plateau for May's grand festival, our heroes were outside where the rest of the people are.

"May we should get some food!" Savanna said.

"You know me so well let's go!" May ran off, Savanna followed.

"I will just eat some food at the Pokecenter" Ash said.

Ritchie and Brock nodded.

A couple of minutes later.

Savanna and May were eating at a karaoke bar.

Two boys walked up to the two and sat besides them.

The two boys started flirting with them.

"Shoo." Savanna said.

"Why would I?" Boy 1 said playing with Savanna's hair.

The second boy was doing the same with May.

"Come on can't I just buy you a drink?" Boy 2 said, May jabbed him in the gut.

"Fuckkk." Boy 2 said.

Savanna rolled her eyes and groaned. 

"you wanna?" May said, Savanna nodded, both her and May got up.

They walked over to the DJ.

"What songs gals?" The DJ said, Savanna and May sighed.

Savanna pointed.

"That one. 307" Savanna said.

The DJ nodded and the girls ran up and grabbed the mics.

The music started playing.

"Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right" Savanna sang pointing left to right.

"I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite But it always seems to bite me in the-" May sang.

"Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot" Savanna sang, everyone else was dancing in their chairs.

"You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not" May sang and she put a thumbs down.

"You had me at "hello", then you opened up your mouth" Savanna waved and sang.

Both girls then stood besides each other their backs touching each other.

"And that is when it started going south Oh!" Both girls sang as they ran towards both boys who were flirting with them earlier, both boys looked at them.

"Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips Stop your staring at my hey! Take a hint, take a hint." Both girls sang and Savanna wrapped her arm around one of the boy's neck.

"No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think" Savanna ruffed the boy's hair and sang "I think you could use a mint" Savanna did a fan expression towards her mouth.

"Take a hint, take a hint. T-take a hint, take a hint" May sang to both boys and Savanna ran and sat down.

"I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top" Savanna sang, May sat down.

"You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "stop"" Savanna and May both sang. "And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped. You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht Oh!" Both girls sang and they got up and ran to different ways .

"Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips Stop your staring at my" May sang "hey!" Savanna sang 

"Take a hint, take a hint No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think. I think you could use a mint, Take a hint, take a hint. T-take a hint, take a hint" Savanna and May sang.

Savanna and May walked over to both boys who tried flirting with them earlier.

"What about "no" don't you get? So go and tell your friends. I'm not really interested" Savanna and May sang, the boys got up and started walking out.

"It's about time that you're leavin'" Savanna and May ran in front of them and sang.

"I'm gonna count to three and Open my eyes and You'll be gone" Savanna and May sang as they walked, causing the boys to the backup and sat back down..

"One" May sang as she brought up one finger 

"Get your hands off my" Savanna sang.

"Two" May sang, bringing up a second finger.

"Or I'll punch you in the" Savanna sang 

"Three" May sang.

"Stop your staring at my hey!" Savanna sang 

"Take a hint, take a hint" May sang 

"I am not your missing link" Savanna and May sang and they both pushed both boys, then both Savanna and May walked back to the stage.

"Let me tell you what I think I think you could use a mint Take a hint, take a hint, Take a hint, take a hint Woah! Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips, Stop your staring at my hey! Take a hint, take a hint. T-take a hint, take a hint." Savanna and May sang as they pointed towards everyone, everyone clapped.

Ash, Ritchie and Brock were watching.

"Doesn't May have a contest battle?" Ritchie said.

"That's tomorrow Ritchie relax." Ash said.

"Mental note boys never hit on Savanna and May." Brock said, both boys nodded.

A/N: Yeah, I had this idea in my head. Lol. I wanted to make it. Anyway, READ AND REVIEW!