1

Third person Pov

Ethan stared up at his ceiling feeling numb he chose not to feel any other emotion knowing darrian would feel it to. The two had been broken up for two months due to an argument they had and were both with extremely miserable.

"E? Please come eat something" David says from the other side of the door. Ethan just laid there choosing to stay silent he felt it was better to pretend to be asleep than to protest and have David break the door down and try to force him to eat the plate.

Soon Ethan heard a sigh and David walking away from the door. Ethan felt broken he couldn't do anything and he wants to just get over it but he knew he couldn't darrian was his other piece. Soon he heard Darrian's voice.

'I wish he knew' he could hear darrian say and put his hands over his face. 'I got it worse than I thought' Ethan thinks yo himself before turning onto his side deciding to go to sleep not wanting to be up all night dealing with his stupid emotions.

Darrian was currently in his room looking out his window with his head resting on his hand. He tried to distract himself by trying to look at the clouds that made shapes but he kept seeing Ethan's face and frowned.

"I swear love sucks" darrian says before he heard Roscoe walk into the room. "You sure you don't wanna go out and do something? Sitting here and crying over Ethan won't help" Roscoe says and darrian rolled his eyes.

"Ain't nobody worried bout Ethan" darrian lies but felt his heart sink once he said the other males name. 'I miss him' darrian heard Ethan's voice say and couldn't help but smile god he really missed him a lot.

It was times like this where they wished the other could read their mind so they could know how much they were needed, missed and loved even after breaking up they were still the others miss piece they would always be connected.

This is a sequel to my book spiritually connected it's a bxb but nothing is meant to be taken seriously

Btw be sure to check out my book the Walmart way

Hope ya'll enjoyed