10

Third Person Pov 

"Why you been avoiding me e?" Darrian asks ethan who was picking at the noodles he had made. "E please talk to me i can't have my ex husband and my brother not get along" David says with a fake pout making ethan playfully roll his eyes. "Ex husband? Since when naw we for life" Darrian says before kissing david's cheek earning a gag. "Naw i filed those divorce papers awhile ago" David says. 

"We get it ya'll love each other now hush" Dotty says from the living room. "Shut up bro i say your government name" David says and then laughed once the room went silent. "What's he doing here? You cheating on me to? You should be ashamed" Darrian says. "Please we divorced so it's not cheating and word to bro i should smack you for saying that" David says. 

"I heard about your new love interest you moved on from me that quick" David says. "You know he don't mean nothing i only got eyes for you d" Darrian says. "You two done yet?" Ethan asks and darrian and david playfully rolled their eyes. "Ok sorry you know we had to joke but seriously you guys need to move past this" David says. 

Darrian walked over and wrapped his arms around ethan and rested his head on his shoulder. Ethan just let it happen and turned making eye contact with darrian once he raised his head from his shoulder and smiled warmly. "Ion like us acting like this we're connected remember" Darrian says and them both feeling a shock when they touched. 

"How could i forget? I hate having to feel your emotions and i know your the reason why my dreams been weird and you already nosy so reading my thoughts ain't the best thing" Ethan says jokingly earning a laugh from darrian. "E i'm serious please tell me what i did so i can fix it" Darrian says. "It's not you i just have had a lot going on and needed to figure things out on my own" Ethan says. 

Darrian could feel there was more to it but decided to leave it at that. "Alright but next time talk to me" Darrian says and ethan nods. "Alright i promise i will" Ethan says and they both stare at each other for a long moment. Ethan turned his gaze back to his bowl of noodles not wanting to do anything stupid. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed