12

Third Person Pov 

"It felt so real" Ethan says as darrian holds him tightly. "It's ok it was just a dream your ok" Darrian says. The two ended up having the same dream and both woke up in a cold sweat holding hands. Yes they slept in the same bad but that shouldn't be weird since they used to do it all the time. Darrian felt waves of fear hit him and continued to hold ethan tightly to comfort him. 

After awhile they both felt a wave of relief but stayed in the others embrace for a little bit longer. "You ok my heart?" Darrian asks and ethan smiled a little. "Yeah i'm good what about you" Ethan says. "I'm all good promise" Darrian says before finally letting his friend go. The two then laid back again and then turned around looking into each other's eyes. 

"Thanks e" Darrian says. "For what?" Ethan asks. "Everything" Darrian says and ethan just smiled in response. "No i honestly should be thanking you your the best friend i've ever had word to bro" Ethan says and darrian tried to stop himself from saying and thinking that they were more than friends. Darrian just smiled and nodded in response choosing to stay silent. 

Darrian knows the two aren't together anymore and he's technically with somebody else he couldn't help but wonder if him and ethan were still a possibility. "I love you" Darrian says and ethan smiled once he felt a wave of emotion hit him. "I love you to" Ethan says. 

Don't be mad but i might have them not end up together in the end 

Hope ya'll enjoyed