7

Third person Pov

Darrian put his book down on the nightstand once he heard a knock at his front door. He opened it and was met with Ethan. Darrian would be lying if he said he won't nervous. "Sup e" darrian says before letting Ethan in.

"Nothing much just thought I'd stop by" Ethan says. Darrian then led Ethan up to his room and they both sat on the bed in an awkward silence. "We used to be best friends" Ethan says looking down at his hands and darrian smiled.

"What is this frozen?" Darrian asks making Ethan playfully roll his eyes. "I'm serious we used to be best friends before you know what so why can't we be like that again" Ethan says and darrian began to think about it.

"Honestly ion see why we can't" darrian says with a small smile. 'God that was easier than I thought' Ethan thinks to himself. "Oh so you thought I was going to be difficult" darrian says confusing Ethan this was the second time.

He was positive he hadn't said it out loud this time so how had darrian heard him. "You heard that?" Ethan asks and darrian nods. "I didn't say that out loud" Ethan says and darrian put on a playful look.

"Maybe it's our connection getting stronger" darrian says. "Maybe" Ethan says now thinking about when he heard Darrian's voice all the time they had been apart maybe those were his thoughts.

Ethan then looked over at darrian and found himself smiling. 'Maybe he could read my thoughts the whole time' Ethan thinks to himself.

Trying my hardest not to delete this

Hope ya'll enjoyed