13

Third Person Pov 

David picked up his phone and saw darrian was calling him. "No!" Ethan yelled before smacking the phone out of  david's hand earning a frown. "What is the reason?"  David asks before getting up and grabbing his phone. "You can't talk to darrian" Ethan says making david let out a groan of annoyance. David hadn't ever seen a relationship like theirs he honestly didn't understand why they weren't back together. "What is it now?" David asks. 

"Look i just need for us to spend some time apart" Ethan says not wanting to say the real reason being he still had feelings for darrian. He knows that due to their connection he would always feel a way but a small part of him wishes he could be like before when they were best friends who were there for each other through thick and thin now darrian is with someone and he can't handle it. "Or maybe you should talk to him tell him how you feel" David says. 

"What do you want me to say. Do you want me to tell him how since we've broken up i've been a wreck which he knows already and how can i tell him how i feel when i'm confused" ethan says honestly making david sigh. "Well isn't not talking to each other what got ya'll in trouble the first time and maybe you should try to move on" David suggests and ethan sighs. He knows he needs to move on but he wants to do that on his own and focus on loving himself. 

He doesn't want to do the corny thing and jump into a new relationship. He needed some time to his self and that was exactly what he was going to do. "Your right i just need to spend some time alone i'll be back" ethan says before going upstairs and packing a bag. "Where you going?" david asks. "Can't say just now i'll be back in a week or two" Ethan says before leaving knowing he was going to be staying at a hotel for a couple days. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed