4

Third person Pov

Ethan went downstairs with his braids all over his face and bloodshot eyes. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night and honestly was looking for anyway to stop feeling miserable. It made him wonder if darrian was going through the same thing.

Ethan went into the kitchen and was met with David who seemed really happy. "What you all happy for this early?" Ethan asks before opening the fridge. "No reason" David says before a knock at the door was heard. "E can you get that?"david asks.

Ethan didn't protest due to how tired he was and opened the door and his eyes widened once he saw darrian on the other side. The two stared at each other for a long moment with a wave of shock hitting them.

They continued to look at each other since they hadn't spoke since the break up they weren't really sure what to say. Darrian however quickly frowned once he saw how tired the other male looked he did t like that he was losing sleep.

Ethan looked at darrian and couldn't help but think he looked beautiful. He also noticed how concerned the other male was and quickly turned away. "David!" Ethan yelled with a frown knowing he had something to do with it.

"Yes?" David asks entering the room. "Yo guest here" Ethan says before stomping up to his room. Darrian glared at David who was smiling innocently. This was going to be interesting.

Hope ya'll  enjoyed