8

Third Person Pov 

Darrian woke up and smiled due to the first thing he heard being ethans heartbeat. Ethan had spent the night and the two acted the way they used to going down memory lane and watching some shows together. Darrian closed his eyes wanting to be in the moment a little longer only god knew how much he missed this. He missed having his other half by his side so this moment was special. 

Soon darrian felt the hold on him tighten and knew that ethan had woken up. Ethan opened his eyes and looked down at darrian thinking about how beautiful he looked. Ethan used his hand to move the hair out of darrian's face and found himself smiling. But ethan quickly shook the feeling off those times were over right now they are just friends nothing more or less. 

Soon they both got up and decided to spend the rest of the day together. "E pass me the eggs" Darrian says and ethan shook his head. "No lord knows you can't cook and haven't these poor eggs been through enough" Ethan says making darrian laugh. "Stop being silly"  Darrian says before taking one of the eggs ready to put them on the pan. 

"Look your doing it wrong" Ethan says before grabbing darrian's hand. Darrian felt his face heat up and ethan quickly moved his hand away. "N-no i'm not" Darrian says earning an eyeroll from ethan. "Yes you is" Ethan says before taking the spatula and cooking the eggs. Darrian just watched the other male admiring him for a minute. 

Ethan then felt a wave of emotion hit him and smirked. "That's how you feeling huh?" Ethan asks and darrian felt his face heat up. "Man shut up" darrian says before going over and helping ethan cook. The two found themselves growing close again but with them both not being over each other it certainly made things interesting. 

May i just say it feels amazing writing on my laptop again 

Hope ya'll enjoyed