5

Third person Pov

Ethan groaned in annoyance once he heard his brother and the love of his life talking and laughing in the other room. He decided to go downstairs but soon darrian came down to. 'I just can't escape him today' Ethan thinks.

"Look David told me to come down here and get some snacks" darrian says making Ethan raise an eyebrow he could have sworn he hadn't said that out loud. The two then remained in an awkward silence before darrian walked over.

"While your worried about me coming for a visit you need to get some rest it looks like you haven't slept in forever" darrian says before grabbing Ethan's face gently. Ethan watched as darrian studied his features carefully.

"Seems like you haven't been eating much either" darrian says. "I eat enough" ethan says and darrian shakes his head. "Trust me it's nowhere near enough and I can tell just by looking at you" darrian says and ethan rolled his eyes.

The two then looked into each others eyes for a long moment and felt a wave of this unknown emotion hit them. It was still a little weird to them being in the othered presence since they hadn't spoke in a very long while.

They both however quickly moved away and went in about their business like nothing had happened at all. They wished they could read each others mind so they could know how much that moment really meant.

I hate this book already might delete it

Hope ya'll enjoyed